how to get rid of acne scars

gangadevi

If you really want to acne treatment then you must give attention on your diet.Diet is very effectve in any problem.

Last edited:
I have been looking into a new product called bio oil that is supposed to diminish the apperance of scars and dtretch marks bio-oil.com/en-us/ looks promising!

I had a lot of acne scars. I was searching a lot how to get rid of them and finally found solution. Revitol acne scar remover(check the website below)! After 2 month they disapeared.

I actually can recommend you a website. They have reviews of acne scar treatment.

gettingridofacnescar.com

Last edited:
If you really want to acne treatment then you must give attention on your diet.Diet is very effectve in any problem.

I totally have to agree on this one. If you really want to address your acne scars, it is important that you address the acne itself. Having a balanced diet will prevent outbreaks that can worsen your acne. As for your acne scars, one of my friend's also has the same problem. Right now he's using Whiterderm skin lightening cream and I guess it's working well for him because his acne marks are beginning to become less visible, so you might want to look at it.

Hello,
I have been looking this kind of information and there are many information about how to get rid of scars . There are many solution about acne scar s and really I need it. Anybody know another information about acne scars post it , that's help me so much.
Thank You.

Hi,

I have found that diet and exercise will help reduce acne and then to get rid of the scars I use either bio oil or some home remedies such as apple cider vinegar or olive oil.

I found these home remedies from this site:-
scarsnomore.net

Hope these help you to sort your scars out. As long as they are not to deep then these methods will work, if not you might need to see a beautician.

For some.....like myself.Diet does not effect my acne. I get it every cycle towards the end. Only way to get rid of it is meds. Also had it in my teens was on accutane for about a year.

As far as scars yes you can find some creams and home remides that do work

Acne is never caused by food, following a strict diet would not give you an acne-free skin. However there are many of us who feel that acne is aggravated by certain foods, there have been no scientific evidence suggesting that they influence pimples or acne. Therefore, it's safe to say
that diet and foods must not really matter when the condition is being treated appropriately. Learn how to get rid of acne the right way and combine it with balance diet. That should help ;)

I have always been a firm believer if working on the inside and outside of the body to have a clear, smooth skin. ClearUpAcne dot org has always given me great information, I hope this can also help you. ;)

hello,,

i have a lots of pimples in my face and i fell not good i used many medicines but all in vain then i used fresh juice daily and paleo diet food and it really effect on my pimples and acne and know i am quite fine with use of fresh juices.

hello..

RETIN A cream or gel i have heard does wonders! and the green vegetable and fresh juices is the best for skin and acne ..for green vegetable paleo diet food is best paleodietsite.com/

Last edited:
Proper diet is good option. But, another way is use some acne remover oils and creams. When I am in collage, I suffered from acne. Then one of my friend suggest me a argan oil. I used argan oil and Now I'm very happy to get rid from acne. Thanks to my friend for giving me a good solution.

Back