How to get rid of body acne

AlphaDawg

Hello all, I got off a cycle of some SARMs and PHs a few weeks ago. I got some very nice gains but the problem is I developed some nasty acne on my shoulders and chest. What are your suggestions on getting rid of it? I'm thinking of hitting the tanning bed one of these days.

Estrogen is probably high.
You will eventually get clearer skin if you wait, but I would shower a few times a day and use products that have salicylic acid in them.

The human body constantly tries to remain homeostatic and by taking sup s that were taken to raise your test you may have raised your estro as your body tried to do the aforementioned.....savvy ?

Do some homework to learn about testosterone and the Aromatase Enzyme which converts testosterone into estradiol. You need to understand how men produce estradiol -- it isn't like men have ovaries.

Sorry to bother people, but I am actually really curious about this (I play water polo, and am worried I would have to stop while cycling because of acne and don't really want people to know I cycle). If you keep your estrogen in check, does that work to prevent acne from building up?

Yes keeping e in check will help prevent acne... Learned the hard way.
Use Dr. Bronners soap.
Look up Austinites acne protocol.

Hello all, I got off a cycle of some SARMs and PHs a few weeks ago. I got some very nice gains but the problem is I developed some nasty acne on my shoulders and chest. What are your suggestions on getting rid of it? I'm thinking of hitting the tanning bed one of these days.
tan is good. also dont over wash, 1-2 times a day max. the body is not stupid, over washing will tell body skin is dry and pump out MORe oil... its counter productive... i also highly rec br.bronners magic soaps, they are all nice and helped but the teatree oil one is prob best for you at moment and good for acne. also drinking a few servings of apple cider vinager is VERY good for acne and body in general

Sorry to bother people, but I am actually really curious about this (I play water polo, and am worried I would have to stop while cycling because of acne and don't really want people to know I cycle). If you keep your estrogen in check, does that work to prevent acne from building up?

using an AI and keeping estorgen in check GREATLY helped my acne when i first started using aas

go to doc and get accutane.

Much easier methods... accutane is the harshest thing I've ever put in my body.
-Miserable feeling,
-acne got a hell of a lot worse before it got better,
-itcertainly didn't "cure" my acne,
-terribly dry skin,
-went from never getting sunburned or peeling to now I burn moderately and peel a few weeks later,
-effected my mood and personality.
-liver enzyme increased(more then 50mg of winny haha)

(I was prescribed accutane by a derma when I was in high school, wasn't on AAS)

Much easier methods... accutane is the harshest thing I've ever put in my body.
-Miserable feeling,
-acne got a hell of a lot worse before it got better,
-itcertainly didn't "cure" my acne,
-terribly dry skin,
-went from never getting sunburned or peeling to now I burn moderately and peel a few weeks later,
-effected my mood and personality.
-liver enzyme increased(more then 50mg of winny haha)

(I was prescribed accutane by a derma when I was in high school, wasn't on AAS)

^This. I was in the exact same situation. Except I'm still suffering 12 years laters - dry skin, on TRT now, liver issues and blood issues. And I still get acne every now and then.

LOL so much broscience on accutane in this thread

One day I'll post my write up on acne treatments so visitors can get the facts rather than scare stories like some of these I'm reading.

MBB - THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY THAT ACCUTANE PUT YOU ON TRT.
Please show me blood results pre/post treatment for your test levels, along with your lifestyle pre/post/during the treatment as evidence for your statement.
If your unable to provide this evidence, then avoid making such statements in the future - it gives forums like this a rep for broscience.

There's no way I'm going on accutane.

I'm on an AI at the moment called e-control rx. I take about one pill a day and it has 25mgs of the active ingredient per pill. I might up it to two, but what's the rush?

LOL so much broscience on accutane in this thread

One day I'll post my write up on acne treatments so visitors can get the facts rather than scare stories like some of these I'm reading.

MBB - THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY THAT ACCUTANE PUT YOU ON TRT.
Please show me blood results pre/post treatment for your test levels, along with your lifestyle pre/post/during the treatment as evidence for your statement.
If your unable to provide this evidence, then avoid making such statements in the future - it gives forums like this a rep for broscience.

I'm not saying accutane is the sole cause for me being on TRT, what I'm saying is that it and some other factors have over time compounded to the point where I now require TRT (I'm only 25 BTW). My diet and lifestyle has always been good, always exercised, never drank or done drugs - with no other identifying causes as to why my body slowed down natural test production. I'm not making a blanket statement that accutane will do this to everyone, just going off MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. You can say that it had no effect on my now being on TRT, but I beg to differ - how many of the studies of accutanes effect on long term hormone production were done on patients who took accutane as they were just entering puberty and on a course lasting over 9 months.
You can say what you want, you can even site me studies, but I know just how much that drug fucked me up.

I was in the exact same situation. Except I'm still suffering 12 years laters - dry skin, on TRT now, liver issues and blood issues. And I still get acne every now and then.

Dude, you must admit that this statement ^^ makes it sound like your blaming everything on accutane with no solid evidence to back it up.

Dont worry, I'm not going to post a load of studies against you now that you've clarified that it wasn't the ONLY cause of those issues.
It may have had an influence on the health problems you developed, but to highlight it as the only, or even the main, cause would be wrong without solid evidence.

Back