How to inject test

I think he meant swap the needle as in change the one he used to draw for a different size. It's pretty hard to fuck up an IM injection and shoot in the vein if you're using a decent length and in the right area. Some people even use slin pins (granted you need to be lean to do this). Nurses aren't taught to aspirate anymore on IM injections actually, but you can still do it if it makes you feel better. On the off chance you do inject into a vein, it will be a very unpleasant experience (you can do a google search) but you won't die.

From all the threads you've started I'm kind of worried about you fucking something up. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

see chain u punk this bro is tryin to help not bash a newb like you u fuckin pussy.I hate fags like chain they act like they are gods never post pics cause they look like shit.Dont bash newbs pussy chain help them

^^^in a way I feel sorry for you this is your life, being on ology, I don't wanna mess it up for you so what ever you say is good man. Plus your estro looks pretty high, you are very emotional. If you look at it I just told the guy to be cautious.
You have no idea who I am and what I do, not everyone want their pic and info on this kinda forum.

Thanks guys. I am doing alot of research. But everytime i get multiple answers, i like to come here and ask from people who have tried it. The only stupis question is the unasked one. Half the ppl that comment on my posts tell me that im not ready and try putting me down somehow. Arent i still asking questions?? I understand im not ready. Thats y i am here. I ask questions in hopes to find answers, but all i get is ppl ripping on my question. Haha. Its cool guys, but plz, im only here for help. And i need to make sure all the kinks are out b4 i even think of ordering. I will continue to do research and u may here again from me soon

bro never take shit from fags like chain

I was told to draw with one needle, then install a new one and inject with a new one. When you stab the bottle it dulls the needle a little.

there are the penny pinchers out there that dont practice this, but for how cheap pins are, i highly recommend it

Back