How to keep joint health during cutting?

BAPilgrims

My joints already hurt like hell when I'm bulking but when I start cutting its hard just to stay in the gym. I've tried all of the joint supplement possible but does anyone have any obscure or less known solutions?

well currently none, I was kept out of the gym for awhile so I've taken several months off to recomp and get my muscles back up to par. While cleaning up my diet I cut up pretty easily but I could lose 5-10 pounds and feel like an 80yr old man

Since I have been on TB500 (Thymosin Beta 4) peptide, my joints have been feeling so much better. Generally it is dosed 2.5mg twice per week for 6-8 weeks, and then once per month for a maintenance dose. I have been on a few months and notice a difference in my joints. Its great stuff. Also, moderator Jimithing has a log on that stuff on here you should check out.

Since I have been on TB500 (Thymosin Beta 4) peptide, my joints have been feeling so much better. Generally it is dosed 2.5mg twice per week for 6-8 weeks, and then once per month for a maintenance dose. I have been on a few months and notice a difference in my joints. Its great stuff. Also, moderator Jimithing has a log on that stuff on here you should check out.

thanks mate, I'll have to look into it, I've tried just about everything I could get my hands on and it's becoming problematic

It's more of a band aid than repair but I put on a sleeve when my elbow starts to bother me, you can pick one up at any pharmacy or wal-mart.

Hey man,

You should give acupuncture a shot. It's great for the body and I've always walked away from it feeling fresh. I have recurring joint problems in my elbow and ankles and after acupuncture I walk away without any pain and I don't feel it for a good week. You do have to keep doing it though.

I like hyaluronic acid and fish oils. I've noticed a nice decrease in joint pain (especially since I've had meniscus surgery).

TB500 was pretty good... have you tried MSM at 3000 mg a day??? It does wonders on joint pain as it helps lube them up. Give it a try...its also very inexpensive...

My joints already hurt like hell when I'm bulking but when I start cutting its hard just to stay in the gym. I've tried all of the joint supplement possible but does anyone have any obscure or less known solutions?[/Q

Maybe your diet is very low in carbs thats why you dont have so much energy. My advise is to eat carbs in your breakfast and after your training (one fruit and one scoop of protein you will be fine) Now if you want to have something before your workout a nice coffee one hour before is the best.
Now in the rest days just skip the post workout meal. Remember dont cut off 100% carbs because you will have low hormones after a while;)

Back