how to make liquid clomid and nolvdeX

tmacoo4

The juice Box
Hey bros so I have 5g of each clomid and nolvadex and was wonder if anyone on here are a good recipe for both these to make liquids.

Hey bros so I have 5g of each clomid and nolvadex and was wonder if anyone on here are a good recipe for both these to make liquids.

well that depends on the strength you want

for example if you want 100mls of standard dosed clomid; i.e 50mg/ml, then that would work out perfectly for you, seeing as you have and require only 5g :D

hope this helps bro.

Last edited:
yeah I would want the standard dose which is 50mg/Ml for clomid. What about the nolvadex for standard dose which is 20mg?Ml I believe. What other chemicals do I need? everclear 190 proof, pge 600. how much of each? :basket:

yeah I would want the standard dose which is 50mg/Ml for clomid. What about the nolvadex for standard dose which is 20mg?Ml I believe. What other chemicals do I need? everclear 190 proof, pge 600. how much of each? :basket:

you will have to ask others for their input..ive heard of people using peg and everclear even b151...

ive only made prami to this point and thats with water and its just fine. plan to reconstitute my own nolva and clomid down the track.

i assume you could use the brew calc.. put desired dose, 0% bb and 0% ba, and whatever the calc says u need for oil, thats the amount of carrier you would use for desired dose.

Back