How to setup for bench press video

That isn't the perfect video, but for very young subjects and only 44 seconds in length it says a lot. I can't arch like that, but I do maintain some - for sure. There is more detail not really covered, like pulling your shoulders back to remove an inch or two from the bench, and remove some load from them (shoulders). Push your traps into the bench with your feet, this helps keep the arch and keeps you tight. Feet not too wide, not too narrow, gotta have stability.

Wrist action should be saved only when you need another half an inch to touch your shirt, again these are kids so you have to forgive them.

wow. thank you very much, rocco!! oh btw, when you do rack presses, where does the bar suppose to be aligned?? your eyes?? upper chest? chest? lower chest?? I never get that thing right. thanks

AngryMuscles said:
are them gals even of legal age?? her arch makes my back hurt. thanks again

SHe's like ten dude

AngryMuscles said:
wow. thank you very much, rocco!! oh btw, when you do rack presses, where does the bar suppose to be aligned?? your eyes?? upper chest? chest? lower chest?? I never get that thing right. thanks

I go wherever is confortable usualy over the eyes and I do the after bench on chest/tricep day.

BTw she lifting in the arnold classic last year and keran kidder gave her an invite for bench only and 3 lift this year. Not bad eh? BTW she bench 100 pounds.

whoa...10 huh. see this is what you get if you're working out with people who KNOWS what they hell they are doing. i gotta switch gym!

what I meant is the know-how and all oh yeah, tomorrow is bench and i'll definitely try the positioning. hope i get it right. i'll take vids

Back