How to successfully order steroids. CLASS 101

mvmaxx said:

READ THIS!!

If I log into one of my alias user accounts here and PM you asking for a source, if you give me a source I will BAN YOU.

Soliciting or dealing sources via PM's is NOT ALLOWED.

Besides, anyone who gives out their source freely is a source I wouldn't want to use.
You are so right !! Hey , did you try that with me ? Because I have been getting asked for sources lately , and I will never give my source out in fear of him getting popped and losing him for good !! Trust is earned , is what I tell them :)

I paid to get a sources on an online site that lists pharmacies and gives them feedback based on their ability to deliver. You might still get scammed, but it makes it alot better.........

READ THE RULES!! Not a very good first post at all bro. Read the sticky regarding board policies before making another post.

--MV

Last edited by a moderator:
Great post mvmaxx!! You are a great mod, you had some great post on another broad (CM) and helped a lot and I have made great gains.

Thanks!

Sources are difficult to find and trust, espcially ones that are easy to use. Money is too tight to explore many avenues, thats why it pays to make your own gear, you can trust your own privacy and purity.

Even homemade gear requires a source...

The first source I ever encountered, PM'd me. I was trying to do a source check on an online website openly in a forum, everyone told me it was a scam. Next thing I knew I had a PM from a source, he turned out to be legit. Next thing I knew, I had a source for everything and anything under the sun, but im not telling no one :D

Patience is definetly key to the buisness. Muscle dont grow in 1 day, and your juice wont get there in 2.

Great thread, I'm glad I stumbled on to this one, it explained a lot to me. I'm glad there are Veterans here, us newbies appreciate it!

I'm new here myself and never used the web to order gear and i doubt i ever will. the best advice i can give newbies is- dude make friends at the gym it's out there, i never had a problem getting it, ive had to wait sometimes but you'll get some, don't act retarded and be patient. If your a stranger your almost certain to get ripped off.

Back