How to tell?

not any more sadly I went threw a tough break up 11 yrs ago long story short nothin LOL
Nothing real big last show I planned to do was Mr Utah. I had hell getting my abs to come in to my satifaction so I pulled out. After that cut I was done. For me it to to much away from the rest of my life. That was all that mattered to me at the time I didn't realize I was neglecting every thing and everyone around me.

I may consider doing it again when I hit 50. Just cause I admire the old guys still doing it. That just over 5 years away. I walk around now at 260 270 so can you imagine a 50 yr old gettin on stage 230 240.

I may consider doing it again when I hit 50. Just cause I admire the old guys still doing it. That just over 5 years away. I walk around now at 260 270 so can you imagine a 50 yr old gettin on stage 230 240.

Hell yeah man do it! I went to a show last year and it was pretty fun watching the old dudes get up there...the crowd got really into it too.

Insertion points are what I look for in a good competitor. A high bicep insertion or not a fully inserted chest are easy deterents for the judges. High calf insertions, I say fuck genetics too, but most people do not take themselves to places like Kai Greene or Phil Heath, both had some bad points (Phil with narrow clavicles) and learned how to train one with their body (mind muscle connection) and change what God gave them. I hope this helps

Back