How to use Hucog - 10000 - HP, (HCG)

mountainmogul

Need some help figuring out how to use this HCG. The company is Bharat serums and vaccines limited (India). The product is called Highly Purified Chorionic Gonadotrophin injection 10000 I.U. It comes premixed in a small vial containing 1ml of hcg in solution. My plan is to inject 3x week @ 250 I.U. per injection. What gauge and length of syringe will I need? It seems that it is so concentrated that it couldn't properly fit in any syringe. I've never seen HCG come in this premixed form with 10000 I.U. in 1ml. That's how it came, one vial in the box, that's it.

Has anybody had any experience with this particular product? If so, please explain how to prepare it? It does not say to mix with purified water or anything else for that matter. And as mentioned, what size/type of syringe to use with it.

Any information would be much appreciated.

Thanks much,
MM

You want to use an insulin syringe. Does the product appear thick?
What is the volume of the vial? You could dilute it using bacteriostatic water (not sterile water!) or transfer it to a larger vial together with 9ml of bac water for a 1000iu/mL solution.

Or you could try to use it as is, but it will be quite difficult to dose 250iu accurately at that concentration.

I also wonder at the shelf life of the pre-mixed product vs. the powder. Does it have an expiration date?

Need some help figuring out how to use this HCG. The company is Bharat serums and vaccines limited (India). The product is called Highly Purified Chorionic Gonadotrophin injection 10000 I.U. It comes premixed in a small vial containing 1ml of hcg in solution. My plan is to inject 3x week @ 250 I.U. per injection. What gauge and length of syringe will I need? It seems that it is so concentrated that it couldn't properly fit in any syringe. I've never seen HCG come in this premixed form with 10000 I.U. in 1ml. That's how it came, one vial in the box, that's it.

Has anybody had any experience with this particular product? If so, please explain how to prepare it? It does not say to mix with purified water or anything else for that matter. And as mentioned, what size/type of syringe to use with it.

Any information would be much appreciated.

Thanks much,
MM

Before going into use I'd make sure it's legit. I made the mistake early on of buying some Hucog, and I didn't know it was pre-mixed. It was completely bunk. Wouldn't register on a pregnancy test. HCG should not come pre-mixed. It should come lyophilized and you would reconstitute it with BAC water, and refrigerate it. It has a shelf life. I did some research on that hucog and I do find that hucog produces it, and they add some sort of preservative to make it last on the shelf pre-mixed at room temperature, but honestly I don't trust it.

Every lyophilized HCG I've purchased has tested positive on a pregnancy test.

Thank you for both your responses, they were very helpful. To answer your questions: No, the product is not thick, just clear, fluid solution. I would say the vial volume is right @ 3ml, it's a small vial. The exp. date is 5/2016. I like the idea you had about mixing it with the bac water. That would make measuring a whole lot easier. I was perusing some other sites, and I'm not the only one who has had the very same questions as I about hucog hcg.

As to the second reply, I here ya about making sure it's legit. The packaging and inserts appear very professional, but I know you can't rely on that. I'll take your advice and at least try the preg test to see if it registers or not.

Also have a general question re: PCT using HCG. Some will say do not use hcg until your cycle is over, wait a week or two then start it for 4-5 weeks. Others say no, you need to use it throughout the entire cycle, and beyond for several weeks (10-12 weeks). What are your opinions on this? I'm planning a cycle for no longer than 12 weeks. It will consist of 500-600 mg test cyp/week, plus d-bol @ 15-20 mg for 1st 5 weeks, approximately. Question: besides the nolvadex and clomid, how would you work in the hcg, i.e. how much per week, split between how many injections/week? And should this be taken during entire cycle, and then some, or only after the cycle ends.

I know these Q's may seem 1st grader, but it's been since 1998 when I took my last of approximately 5-6 cycles in my entire life. Back then, we just pyramided our gear, but of course they were pretty light cycles of test cyp, or deca.

Again, any help you can give me is much appreciated regarding anything I've written.
Thanks much,
MM

Thank you for both your responses, they were very helpful. To answer your questions: No, the product is not thick, just clear, fluid solution. I would say the vial volume is right @ 3ml, it's a small vial. The exp. date is 5/2016. I like the idea you had about mixing it with the bac water. That would make measuring a whole lot easier. I was perusing some other sites, and I'm not the only one who has had the very same questions as I about hucog hcg.

As to the second reply, I here ya about making sure it's legit. The packaging and inserts appear very professional, but I know you can't rely on that. I'll take your advice and at least try the preg test to see if it registers or not.

Also have a general question re: PCT using HCG. Some will say do not use hcg until your cycle is over, wait a week or two then start it for 4-5 weeks. Others say no, you need to use it throughout the entire cycle, and beyond for several weeks (10-12 weeks). What are your opinions on this? I'm planning a cycle for no longer than 12 weeks. It will consist of 500-600 mg test cyp/week, plus d-bol @ 15-20 mg for 1st 5 weeks, approximately. Question: besides the nolvadex and clomid, how would you work in the hcg, i.e. how much per week, split between how many injections/week? And should this be taken during entire cycle, and then some, or only after the cycle ends.

I know these Q's may seem 1st grader, but it's been since 1998 when I took my last of approximately 5-6 cycles in my entire life. Back then, we just pyramided our gear, but of course they were pretty light cycles of test cyp, or deca.

Again, any help you can give me is much appreciated regarding anything I've written.
Thanks much,
MM

Mountainmogul,

The stuff I received was legit. I believe it was actual hucog pre-mixed. I did research and was able to find the existence of this stuff. Supposedly they add a preservative to have it last at room temperature on the shelf until it's punctured the first time then you should refrigerate it. The exp dates on mine last year was for 2015. I just know that it wouldn't register on a pregnancy test, and every other lyophilized HCG that I've tested has registered on a pregnancy test.

As far as usage. This is what I've been told by people I trust. For a 12 week cycle if you want you can start HCG maybe around week 7 500iu 2x a week. During the period between your last shot of testosterone and when you start PCT continue to use HCG at 500 iu 2x a week. Last shot of HCG should be a minimum of 3 days before you start your PCT to allow it to clear your system as well. PCT is where you would start your clomid/nolvadex.

The other school of though is use HCG 500iu 2x a week throughout the entire cycle preventing your testicles from ever atrophying, everything else remaining the same from above.

Mountainmogul,

The stuff I received was legit. I believe it was actual hucog pre-mixed. I did research and was able to find the existence of this stuff. Supposedly they add a preservative to have it last at room temperature on the shelf until it's punctured the first time then you should refrigerate it. The exp dates on mine last year was for 2015. I just know that it wouldn't register on a pregnancy test, and every other lyophilized HCG that I've tested has registered on a pregnancy test.

As far as usage. This is what I've been told by people I trust. For a 12 week cycle if you want you can start HCG maybe around week 7 500iu 2x a week. During the period between your last shot of testosterone and when you start PCT continue to use HCG at 500 iu 2x a week. Last shot of HCG should be a minimum of 3 days before you start your PCT to allow it to clear your system as well. PCT is where you would start your clomid/nolvadex.

The other school of though is use HCG 500iu 2x a week throughout the entire cycle preventing your testicles from ever atrophying, everything else remaining the same from above.

I've started using hucog 2000 iu and i use it as it is.. No extra mixing.. After every shot which is 500 iu's I refrigerate it. As its states it has to be kept at 2-8 degrees. Just make sure you don't use the same needle..

Back