How to Write a Post That Gets Your Questions Answered!

oh yea!6weeks of decca is also pointless.decca is a slow acting drug.8wks MINIMUM.12-16wks would be better.if u can get some npp,which is fast acting decca then yea you could see results in 6-8wks.(but yer guna be a pin cushion,inj.are every day w/this stuff)along w/4-5wks of d-bol.but again test is better.and if yer bent on a ''short''6wk cycle,and you can get some test, then yer guna have use either prop or some tne.(tne you have to inj.every day also.water base tne is better to inj.2times a day.if its in oil then once a day is fine)test e or test c is too slow to see results in 6wks.hope i was a help.good luck

well d-bol is always good for a QUICK BLAST.but if u dont want any orals then you should check out tne and npp.which are fast acting test and decca.yer guna have to inj.yerself everyday though.you could do 75-100mg a day of the tne and 50mg a day of the npp.so you get a solid 525-700mg a wk of the test and a solid 350mg of the npp.i recomend getting the tne in oil, not water.be sure 2 keep an anti-estrogen of some kind on hand.better safe than sry bro.trust me i know.and because these are in and out of yer system so fast you can start your post cycle therapy (pct) like 2days after your last inj.you culd also throw in some inj.winstrol or masteron to harden up the gains.winstrol is supposed to be good w.decca

I'm as new as you can be but even I know this. If you have a question, start your own thread, don't hijack or clutter someone else's thread.

Hello.New to this site.
Just wanting a bit of help or advice if possible.
I have just recently finished a months cycle of IGF 1 LR3 running it at 50mcg post work out.
I have got some oral Anabol and oral stanzol and another months supply of IGF 1 Lr3
Just wondering if i should use all 3 at once or just use the Igf 1 Lr3 as a bridge between cycles.
Also is the anabol and stanzol good to use together?
Any help would be much appriciated.
Thank you

Last edited:
New Cycle Help Needed

Hi guys i am over 40 now been training since i was 17 have had many cycles but recently started training after a two year absence i was wondering if someone could direct me to a competent email or addy to help me start a new cycle. I tried to import but it got pulled up at customs recieved a letter with a photograph of my lovely gear gone gone.

Thankx everyone if u can help

email me at

pixelator@cyber-rights.net

Good post

Nice post, bro. I know it seems annoying to n00bs to have to jump through hoops, but having read/posted in various forums this is great advice. You will save yourselves and others many headaches by following this advice.

can't say it enough around here....read all the sticky's and search first for your question. the answer is probably somewhere on the ology. then ask your question

Growth + ????

Hi everyone I need help on finding the perfect gear to go with my growth. I'm 177lb at 6ft 2, I want to get up to about 190lb and rip up alot, I will be grateful for any advice,cheers guys.

In addition to first and second post, wikipedia is also good for getting the baseline startpoint info. I have seen the sugestion off google search but wiki is more precise bout lots off stuff. Google search gets me borred to death with lots of categories of search and shit when aas is in qestion. I absolutley hate the moment off getin sinthol freaks on screen. Next

Guys, new to site need help!!

Hey fuys, just joined up, I haven't got a clue how to post threads, add photos or friends or get answers to the questions i've got.. I dunno how much to say or how to word my queiries so any advise lads would be greatly appreciated, some one please help me navigate my way around!! Thanks!!

Hi Fellas
Can someone tell me how i post a thread or question so i can get some help around here, im new on this site and after some info.

Cheers

Dicko have you managed to suss your way around the site yet, if so can you give me some advise, add me as a friend or message me or something, thanks buddy..

Someone message me and explain how to post threads, ask questions, add photos, friends etc please, It's driving me nuts not knowing what i'm doing.. Thanks chaps!!

Last edited:
Back