How to Write a Post That Gets Your Questions Answered!

hey guys i am a new member and i am still trying to figure the site out but ne wayz i am 19 and i am looking for a supplement to get me real mass that i dont loose i have tried many diefferent products such as creatine, superdrol NG, supermass which is supposebly the same ingrediants as halodroll and superdroll combined into a pill called supermass, also i have takin nitric oxides before i do not get the results i am looking for i dont really get much bigger and i do workout properly

there are different forums for different subjects. go to the supplement forum to get answers about supps. Also start a new thread.

Diet is the key to gaining-you must have that in order or the supps just wont work.

sup im new to the game.... im on a cyle i started about 3weeeks ago of univet.. deca 250 an test 300.... i was wondering this last time i injected into my upper right cheek, an now i have a lump the size of a golf ball on my lower back it jumped about 6 inches higher then i injected. and boy do i feel like i almost cant walk..is that normal or is something wrong....thanks guys...

Golf ball lump after injection

Hey man, This is my first Post here. So I dont want to tell you that I am any sort of Steriod expert (quite the opposite actually). But I am however in the Medicine world for work (in hospital, Give lots of shots). It sounds to me like you prob have cellulitus... Its not the end of the world, it can be treated with antibiotics no problem. Everyone cares the Bacteria Staph - A. on our skin (everyone). Thats one of the reasons it is so important to use clean needles and to clean the skin just before the injection. When the needle punctures the skin, it creates an opening for the bacteria to get through -- and sometimes it does. So my advice, if your interested, is make sure to clean really well, dont let anything touch you or the needle after each has been sterilized. And ask an M.D. for some antibiotics. You can prob just have your PCP call them in if you give them a detailed description... Is it kinda hard? Not little a bubble, but like ther might be a piece of paper under there? if so, prob Cellulitus -- My two cents

need answers

i jus started a cycle of tren and eq from quality vet.

1. is this a good stack.
2. the tren is 80 mg and eq is 200mg how often should i be takein it.

Hi Fellas
Can someone tell me how i post a thread or question so i can get some help around here, im new on this site and after some info.

Cheers

Hi Fellas
I have recently done my first major course, finished 2 months back.
I took 250mg test Enanthate twice weekly for 10 weeks and 150mg Masteron eod for the last 5 weeks. I seen massive gains in strength after 3 weeks due to the Test pressing from a mere 60kg to roughly 100kg after the first 5 weeks.
I am currently working in China and am leaving here for a vacation in Thialand with friends, i want to do a short 5-6 week cycle as the gear is so easy to get hold of there and it will give me something to really push for during the days, a bit of a goal u could say. Can anyone give me ideas of a short blast cycle, i have kept majority of strength but lost majority of bulk after losing water but still have a good rip. Im looking for decent mass without orals if pos.

Thanks

12 Week cycle for bench press comp????

Hi guys,
Im doing a bench press comp in 12 weeks time and would app any suggestions on what cycle to take for good strength and size??? I weigh 110kg and would like to put on about 5 - 10 kg if possible!I,ve been training for 5 years and my last course of 750 mg/wk sus & 500mg/wk deca finished 4 weeks ago but average gains , I benched 200kg in last years comp but would love to get a 220kg this time!!

Thanks!

Hey peeps, new to the forums here and not quite sure how to start a thread. So I figured I need to drop some comments on other pages to get t he privileges up.

Hi everyone, I am new to this board and wanted to ask some questions to all the experts out here.

am 25 ,5.10 60kgs
have neen lifting for the last one year

I plan on doing a short cycle so i did some research n most of u have declared test as the basic cycle for a beginer bt the problem is its hard for me to get test from where i come . so i decided to do 2 weeks DBOL and 6 weeks deca .novaldex and clomid for post cycle therapy (pct) .what do u guys think ?
Have read DBOL and DECA to be a classic cycle n was ver popular in the 70s . is this true?
if u guys think its bad then please educate me .
Thanks a lot.......

yea true.deca and d-bol was a good classic stack.me personaly think it would be dumb to do decca w/out any test.unless you dont care abou yer dick!!! and 2wks of d-bol is pointless.u need to do at least 4wks of that.i reccomend 5wks at 30mg a day with 8-12 wks of test 500mg a week and if u want,through in 300mg of decca.but if its your 1st cycle you should get good gain with just the test and d-bol.and yes,clomid an nolv is good for pct

Back