How to Write a Post That Gets Your Questions Answered!

Not amused by your lack of interest

Dude

Some of us do not stay logged on to the web 24/7. People like me work 2 jobs hit the gym 6 days a week and are looking for quick answers to some very serious issues. Therefore if we are asking question that have been asked before, we didnt see the answer.........Thanks..... btw thanks for making me not want to ask any question on this site, as they may not be the proper format or they have been asked before.

Phil VanOstrand
San Diego, California

new to site, being scammed need some help from the pros

Hey guys whats up
33/m bodybuilder looking to start first cycle.Have checked out numerous online AS pharmacies and have tried two but have been scammed. Anyone with advice on a legit site please email me. I have been told that British dragon is a good product.Anyone that can help I would really appreciate it so that i can stop getting scammed. Email me at Johnnylevs@yahoo.com.
Thank guys

hi guys have a little question about labeling.
i both some deca from syrus but on the the bottle its written 20 ml but the size of the bottle is a 10 ml.
my supplier says that is a printing mistake.
I'm wondering if the deca i have from syrus is fake or real because i both enanthate 10 ml and a 20 ml suspension from the same guy and all the stuff he gets is from syrus and on all the bottle there are a germain flag on it.
It's been 1 month now and i don't really see a big difference and all the research i did on syrus labs did not match with the bottles i have because on my bottles there are a germain flag and all the pics i have seen on internet it does not have the germain flag on the bottles. so please help me out!!!

Thx i really appreciate!!!

Good morning all, i'm new to this site. I have a question for anyone to answer. recently purchased Deca and trembolone from a source, the name on the bottle says it is from Europa Quality Laboratories, LTD, has anyone heard of this brand. I have searched it in the internet to verify if it is real or not before i use it, and so far i have not been able to find the manufacturer. Has anyone heard of of this brand. You can reply back directly to my email @ jyepez@crdus.jnj.com, i would like to get started asap. I have used other brands in the past Tokkyyo, brovel, quality,.
Thanks for the help

Thanks. This post has been most helpful. Definately sets the framework for writing detailed posts that everyone can understand. Thanks for the info and examples.

HI there i just recently purchased a cycle of Primobolon and Enthanate test i was wondering if this is a good starter cycle and what i can expect from it

Primobolan and enthanate IS THIS A GOOD Cycle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI there i just recently purchased a cycle of Primobolan and Enthanate test i was wondering if this is a good starter cycle and what i can expect from it. Also is Primobolan as effective as Decca Durabolin...

ive just started yousing andropoen 275 i was told to you,s it ever 3 days is that correct? hello every one iam dee_1_dee newbe hope to get on with you,s well yours sincerly dee.

this is my first time and am not sure if going it about it the right way, i work in the drug abuse field and we have had reports of people crushing and snorting something called pink stars i am aware that it is used for bodybuilding but am perplexed to why anyone would do this and are they the same as magic stars or lucky stars. i would appreciate any feedback regarding this.

Tony.

ok im new here im in australia and have been doing gym for a year and i just got 2 bottles of igf-1 LR3 and i wanted to do intramuscler shots one in the morning and one after training. I wanted to know if i could use it for 4 months straight or do i have to have a break like 8 weeks on 8 weeks off . And do i have to use anything like clomid after a 8 week cycle. and what should i eat with igf-1 LR3 protein shakes or carb shakes or both etc and whats the highest dose of igf-1 LR3 can i take ? can u guys help me please

i just got pills, they are 4 sided (square shaped), pink, with BlP stamped on one side (the l is a line) and 10 on the back? Kid said they were dianabol pills? Legit?

I havent cycled in 2 years, started today and i got a fever, anyone knows why, i put the dart on my left shoulder with sus and deca.

trenabol acetate brand orion

i brought this trenabol acetate the brand name is orion i just wanted to know if they are real good quility steroids.if any1 knows this brand let me know wat u thingk

Back