Hows everyone doing? Any summer cycles planned? lets hear em!

good to hear u decided to stay against trt...
anyways.
im going to do a 5-8 week test prop/ npp and superdrol cycle.. as soon as my order finishes coming in!

summer doesn't come here till end of aug-sept so ill do a cutter around then!!

I want to try DNP. That's all I have to contribute to this thread. Plus, it's autumn here so no rush!

Test blend 450, tren ace 150 eod for eight weeks, then anavar 80 Ed and t3 while still on the test blend of course.

hi just signed up on here just looking for abit of help im running a 5 week course of test enanthate 1ml twice a week i have hcg and tamoxifen and clomid for pct ive never used hcg before been told to take 1500iu 3 times a week for just 1 week then start clomid and tamoxifen just wondering if you could maybe give a bit of advice ?

so it would go like this
last week of test enanthate 2ml
following week 3x 1500iu of hcg
following week Day 1 - Clomid 200mg + Nolvadex 40mg
Following 10 days - Clomid 50mg + Nolvadex 20mg
Following 10 days - Clomid 50mg or Nolvadex 20mg

does this look ok to you ?

hi just signed up on here just looking for abit of help im running a 5 week course of test enanthate 1ml twice a week i have hcg and tamoxifen and clomid for pct ive never used hcg before been told to take 1500iu 3 times a week for just 1 week then start clomid and tamoxifen just wondering if you could maybe give a bit of advice ?

so it would go like this
last week of test enanthate 2ml
following week 3x 1500iu of hcg
following week Day 1 - Clomid 200mg + Nolvadex 40mg
Following 10 days - Clomid 50mg + Nolvadex 20mg
Following 10 days - Clomid 50mg or Nolvadex 20mg

does this look ok to you ?

it looks horrible. start your own thread and we will try and help you out

It has nothing to do with letting the tren do the work. Although I am not a fan of the protocol the idea behind low test high tren is to use enough test to be in normal range (same level as body produces naturally). Have you had bloodwork done for your baseline test values? Normally a person would be at between 150mgs to 200mgs per week to get to the high end of the range. Have your blood work done to find out where you are at for test levels to make sure you are in range and not below then adjust your test dose accordingly.

Wait I get what your saying kazmir. Your saying shoulda had bloods bc if my natty test is above what I'm taking now then I should be supplementing with at least what my body produces natty. I'll up it to 50 mg eod just to be safe. Thanks for advice

Right now running 1.5g Test per week with 600mgs of deca and 40mgs of dbol for the lead up to summer.
This summer I am going against the grain and going to continue to bulk instead of cutting for the beach weather.
I will probably drop the deca to a joint maintenance dose of 200mgs and up the test to 2- 3g maybe throw in 100 - 200 mgs of anadrol and see where I go from there throughout the summer.

thought id chime in with my cycle seen as tho im back on here after neglecting the site for about 5 months im just comin off my cruise now and im blasting on 1.25 grams test 50 mg dbol and 450 deca with a tail end of winny at 75mg a day the im gunna cruise till summer than have my first go of tren thinking aboout goin with one rip or test e and tren e with test prop and tren ace for a kicstart untill my long ester kick in anyone else got a suggestion for me?

Back