Hows everyone doing? Any summer cycles planned? lets hear em!

true i here ya bro thats why i was thinkin of the one rip but ino thats what people say should be tren ace first time but im on blast and cruise so i dont mind the long esters and im cool with tren sides if i get them ahaha but yeah so what you think tren ace with prop or the one rip?

Currently, PCT and probably wait til mid-summer...215 @ 10% now, goal is to maintain that (210 minimum) until my next cycle.

Starting approx. August (or who knows, June...) will be weekly 750 test/ 1g EQ (possibly npp instead) & anadrol, 230+ goal.

You're a grown up so make your own decisions but google tren sides. If your running a long ester of it it will take weeks to feel better

haha ino them all i research any steroid to death before i put it in my body, probs gunna go with the one rip with some growth thanks for the help anyway dude

Test prop 70mgs eod, tren ace 100mgs eod(up it throughout the course of running it to probably 125, maybe 150), and the good old var at 100ed.

Cannot wait for the beach and having every single eye on me filled with either lust or envy. :)

Then the shows...Cannot effing wait.

Currently, PCT and probably wait til mid-summer...215 @ 10% now, goal is to maintain that (210 minimum) until my next cycle.

Starting approx. August (or who knows, June...) will be weekly 750 test/ 1g EQ (possibly npp instead) & anadrol, 230+ goal.

don't run EQ if you don't plan on competing imo

you have to run it forever for it to work properly and your RBC count goes wayyyyyyyyyyy to high u have to donate blood frequently especially at 1g

NPP over it anyday

Personally for myself i'm thinking either

1-14 test e 750mg
1-9 npp 400mg/week
9-17 tren a 350mg/week

or

1-14 750mg test e
1-12 400mg deca
9-17 350mg of tren

what do you guys think?

Weeks 1 -14 500mg of test e
Weeks 1-12 300mg of deca
Weeks 1-4 50mg Dbol
Time to get some size on me this summer hope everyone else's summers are as good as mine cheers guys and happy cycling.

Weeks 1-16 T300 blend 300mg 2x a week
Weeks 1-15 Eq 300 mg 2x a week
Weeks 12-20 Anavar 80 mg a day

Pct once the Var clears. Hcg will be used, and a standard Nolva Clomid combo pct will be used. Long cycle so thinking of extending pct to 6 weeks instead of four.

Yes I know the bad about EQ. I have naturally thin blood and a lower end RBC according to blood panels and also plan on donating at some point. Wanted to try it myself rather than just listen to others on the net.

RIP mix- test/tren/mast 100-120 EOD + clen + proviron

Cant wait to start that cycle

I'm doin 11 week test p 200mg eod, mast p 100mg eod, clen 150mcg 2on/2off, winny to end it 40mg ed :)

I plan on running

Weeks 1-12 test e (600mg week)
Weeks 1-10 tren e (300mg week)*up to 400mg week if no sides
Weeks 1-6 dbol (40-50mg)

First time doing tren hopefully it goes well.

Back