How's this cycle look?

Session25

I am planning my 2nd cycle. first was test e 500/wk and made some good gains, but this time around im looking to really put on some mass. i ran 50mcg IGF-1 LR3 during PCT for 3 weeks (5 days on, 2 off). Here's what im thinking:

Weeks 1-12: Test 600mg/wk
Weeks 1-11: Deca 400mg/wk
Weeks 1-4: Dbol 30mg/day

Weeks 1-12: Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) Pregnl 500ius/week
Weeks 1-12: Aromasin 12.5 ED
Weeks 1-12: Caber??

Weeks 1-4 and PCT: IGF-1 LR3 50mcg bilaterally

I know this may be a lot for a 2nd cycle, but this seems to be one the best bulk cycles. What dosage should i use with Caber?

Last edited:
It looks good. I am not so sure you need the caber at all though. I know your young. Just make sure you take care of yourself buddy. You do seem like one of the more well read kids.

Damn, didnt you just get done with your PCT...LOL. Good luck with your next cycle. Hope you log it like your first. I enjoyed reading about your progress.

I would keep caber around just in case. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is best started pre cycle. And im kinda questioning your choice of post cycle therapy (pct). Why did you go that route?

I would keep caber around just in case. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is best started pre cycle. And im kinda questioning your choice of post cycle therapy (pct). Why did you go that route?

I assumed it was post cycle therapy (pct) + igf. So I am assuming post cycle therapy (pct) is nolva 40/40/20/20 clomid 50mg ED.

Gym your more experienced than I. Why would you keep caber around? If there was tren in the cycle I would understand and not even have a question.

It looks good. I am not so sure you need the caber at all though. I know your young. Just make sure you take care of yourself buddy. You do seem like one of the more well read kids.

thanks man. I am young, but i try to learn as much as i can before i do anything...unlike most youngsters on here

Damn, didnt you just get done with your post cycle therapy (pct)...LOL. Good luck with your next cycle. Hope you log it like your first. I enjoyed reading about your progress.

yeah finished post cycle therapy (pct) yesterday. im not planning to start this cycle till december. that is if my bloodwork is normal by then. and yes i will log it as i did my first cycle

i thought when deca is used an anti prolactin is a must..because adex won't take care of it alone. why do you recommend Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) pre-cycle? how long pre cycle? i was going to take 500iu/wk for all 12 weeks, and then blast after last inject before post cycle therapy (pct).

For post cycle therapy (pct) i want to run IGF again because i feel it helps retain some gains. I heard nolva is not good with deca, but then again after 3 weeks after last inject, would nolva be okay? in that case i would run nolva 40/40/20/20 and clomid 50/50/50/50

I assumed it was post cycle therapy (pct) + igf. So I am assuming post cycle therapy (pct) is nolva 40/40/20/20 clomid 50mg ED.

Gym your more experienced than I. Why would you keep caber around? If there was tren in the cycle I would understand and not even have a question.
both tren and deca have similar sides ( tren/deca dick) caber will prevent that. Tren is IMHO the strongest liquid you can inject, deff caber with tren, maybe with deca. Try it see how it feels. Also about post cycle therapy (pct), aromasin and clomid IMHO is a better choice, nolva is for gyno, no gyno no need for nolva

both tren and deca have similar sides ( tren/deca dick) caber will prevent that. Tren is IMHO the strongest liquid you can inject, deff caber with tren, maybe with deca. Try it see how it feels. Also about pct, aromasin and clomid IMHO is a better choice, nolva is for gyno, no gyno no need for nolva

that makes sense. i'll get some caber to have on hand and leave out the nolva. my source doesnt have aromasin, just adex..should be okay w that right

I think i'll run the cycle a few more weeks, because deca doesnt really peak till week 7-8 right? How's this look:
Test Weeks 1-14
Deca Weeks 1-12 or 13

well im bout to start cyp n dbol cycle n im perscribed hgh.. i take half cc hgh daily n i am wondering how to use with first cycle ne advice will help

Back