How's this look?

LongBall

This will be my 2nd cycle and was wondering what you guys think.

250mg Sustanon every 5 days for 8 weeks
50mg Dbol ed for 5 weeks
Clomid 2-3 weeks after last injection.

I am not using an anti-e as I believe if I keep the levels low enough it won't be neccessary. I do plan on having nolvadex on hand just in case though. Came over here from the EliteFitness board. Looks decent, I think I may stay, Thanks in advance .

LongBall

Personally I don't like the idea of Sustanon (sust). every 5 days (too much time between injections) With the short esters, your blood levels will fluctuate too much. I would try to get a longer acting test like enanthate or cypionate, I beleive you would be much happier with the results.

BTW, Welcome to the board bro !!

what was your 1st cycle like?

what are your stats?

from the looks of it you want this to be a bulking cycle.

personally i am not a sustanon fan. i like using 1 ester and easily knowing when everything is going to be out. using 1 ester also allows you to maintain more consistent blood levels.

you should be ok with 500mg/wk w/o arimidex. with 50mg ed of dbol some ala, milk thistle or the like may prove helpful.

as pumpbreezer mentioned i would get some deca or eq to go with the test. 400mg of either would help very much. or if you are only going to go with the 250mg every 5 days then go with 200mg of either every 5 days.

clomid 3 wks after last inject.

just my .02

Switch the Sus to Enanthate(cheaper), Lower the dbol to 25mg ED(cheaper), with the saved money pick up 2 bottles of EQ. If funds are an issure, drop the d-bol and get the EQ.

LAWNSAVER said:
Switch the Sus to Enanthate(cheaper), Lower the dbol to 25mg ED(cheaper), with the saved money pick up 2 bottles of EQ. If funds are an issure, drop the d-bol and get the EQ.

i concur

Thanks for the replies fellas, I appreciate it. My first cycle was scheduled to be 8 weeks of T2, (using arimidex and clomid) 400mg each week. Strength and gains were progressing nicely but 5 weeks in had a knee injury and stopped the cycle. It was about 1 year ago. I am 6'4 245 lbs, unsure of bf% but a little higher than I ultimately want it to be. I have been lifting on/off for 15years and steadily for about 3 years now(33 y/o) I am wanting a combination of strength and size. My source tells me he can get about anything. My workout partner has been a continous user for about 3 years and I was basing my decsion on my next cycle by what he is currently using. I have done my research and know the drug profiles but am lacking the experience factor. You guys know what has worked best for you. So I guess my question is what has worked best for you(when you were at my stage) Would I rather go Sustanon, equipose, or Winstrol (winny), do I want to add Dbol, or Deca. Thanks for the advice already fellas, and I will update as I decide.

LongBall

DRveejay11 said:
And add some sort of anti-estrogen! at leats a little

good point. i would have an anti-e on hand (like nolvadex) and maybe some arimidex on hand as well.

my current cycle consists of 500mg enanthate + 400mg deca and i did not have a need for the arimidex nor the nolvadex but everyone is different.

a little estrogen is a good thing but you need to pay attention to estrogen related sides surfacing.

Thanks for the advice fellas but I have re-thought my original cycle. I was able to get some Test ethanate for a good price and I think I am going to go with this.

Weeks 1-8 - 500mg Test Eth.
Weeks 1-5 50mg Dbol ed
Week 10 day 1 -Clomid 300mg
Week 10 day 2 -Clomid 100mg
Week 10 day 3 thruweek 12 Clomid 50 mg

I am going to have Nolvadex on hand. My question is whether I should take the Nolvadex throu-out or wait and see if anything happens. the reason I am unsure is because I have heard many rumors that Nolvadex can hinder gains. I have to check if my source can get proviron, and arimidex is quite expensive so I am unsure about them. What do you guys think about this cycle and my other thoughts. Again thanks fellas.

LongBall

This is exactly the same cycle as my first one!
Except for the Dbol - I was doin' 30mg of it daily.
I went up 15 kilos !
And kept 8 of them.
My advice - lower the Dbol to 25-30mg/daily. 50mg is far too much in my experience.
Add some Deca or Equipoise (for some quality muscle), that cycle is too androgenic and has no anabolic compounds.
Iwould say:
w 1-8 500mg Test
w 1-8 250mg Deca or Eq (every 5 days)
w 1-5 30mg/day Dbol maximum!
20 days after last injection start the Clomid according to your sceme.
Wait with Nolvadex till first signs of nipple itching. Have it at hand just in case..

Keep pumping!
Sensei

LongBall said:

Weeks 1-8 - 500mg Test Eth.
Weeks 1-5 50mg Dbol ed
Week 10 day 1 -Clomid 300mg
Week 10 day 2 -Clomid 100mg
Week 10 day 3 thruweek 12 Clomid 50 mg
Lower the d-bol as suggested above.

JohnnyB

Yes lover dbol and if I were witch Im ain´t =) I would only do dbol for about 3 week´s just for kickstart. And use anti-e, better to be safe then sorry.

Back