HRT & blood test targets

DTOX

Just wondering if the docs (or other enlightened BBs) can tell me what ng/dl numbers they "aim" for when they have people on TRT?

Also, when would you have their blood tested? At the end of the week before next injection? Mid-week between injections?

I've read conflicting info here, with some docs saying that they don't like patients to ever go above 800ng/dl (or 1000ng/dl), and others saying that they want patients to dip just below that before their next injection.

DTOX:

My sense of it is most don't want you to be over the 800-1000 mark at any point or for long. I don't know the specifics of the injection spike in terms of how high it takes your levels soon after injection, but, I always get my bloodtest done a day or two before next inject. When I was around 800 with a day left, I knew I was too high.

Bump for Swale, Dr JMW, etc.

If I can get the Testos levels into the high end of the range, I also want all the other levels to be in the Normal range--I really don't care where. We want the CBC, lipid profile, and blood chemistry to be in the normal range. High levels are cardiovascular risks.

Back