HRT Testing?

T-Biggs

I am going to try and use one of those Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) places (now that I am past 30) and I have found a pretty reputable company that hopefully my insurance company will accept. As the company requires some blood work-my question is what tests should I have done?

I'll let you know this Friday.......I've an appointment at a center to discuss possible Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) and HGH.

hey man...i looked into it and not sure insurance pays. Why not just administer your won low dose test Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)? A lot cheaper and they just give you test e.

Old Balls said:
hey man...i looked into it and not sure insurance pays. Why not just administer your won low dose test Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)? A lot cheaper and they just give you test e.

Well I am going to try to use my insurance company first, then see how much it is without insurance (I know it is going to be a crazy number). I am not really going to this company for the test, I am going there for the HGH, which I cannot get any more through any of my sources-so I am forced to seek other alternatives. Plus I think I am a better canidate for HGH then test as I am 32 years old, but I could be wrong.......well see!

Old Balls said:

Insurance will pay for it, mine does.

Wwell...my insurance sucks balls then. And the Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) clinics were charging stoopid money...so, good for you man, keep us posted.

Old Balls said:
Wwell...my insurance sucks balls then. And the Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) clinics were charging stoopid money...so, good for you man, keep us posted.
even if your insurance doesnt pay a family dr can prescribe Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) , mine does . im guessing he would be much cheaper than a fancy clinic . the watson brand generic cyp is great stuff imo.

How would i ''word'' things to my doctor, to get hrt/growth payed for by my insurance?.. im 31, and i think the age is ''32'' and up for the cutoff?? i think getting them to pay for hgh would be harder then test

LANDSCAPE1 said:
How would i ''word'' things to my doctor, to get hrt/growth payed for by my insurance?.. im 31, and i think the age is ''32'' and up for the cutoff?? i think getting them to pay for hgh would be harder then test
wording for the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) isnt hard . tired , low sex drive,etc. but hes gonna want to run blood work and the numbers will have to be low to get testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) .

i've read that some guys will take their girls birth control pills before the lab draws blood to alter the hormone levels. is there any truth to this?

Dadawg.. but i want hgh, not test. Thats the symptoms for the growth?? I wonder how they decide testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) or hrt?

LANDSCAPE1 said:
Dadawg.. but i want hgh, not test. Thats the symptoms for the growth?? I wonder how they decide testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) or hrt?
trt = testosterone replacement therapy / Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) = hormone replacement therapy , the H doesnt stand for hgh , its just test for men or estrogen for women .
no idea how to get hgh but i doubt many insurance companies pay for hgh in adults.

LANDSCAPE1 said:

If i was you i wouldn't shoot for the moon, just stick with trying to get test.

Back