Humalog insulin and fat intake

crazymike1213

Hi im currently running humalog with tren hex, test e
I pin 8iu straight after my workout and drink my 69g sugar/80g whey isolate/10g creatine monohydrate/10g L-glutamine/a serving of BCAA with in 5minutes and i have whole grain oats mixed with white rice, 2 boiled chicken breast. And have another low fat meal or a shake.

Im aware that active life of humalog is around 3-4 hours. Does that mean i can have a regular meal with reasonable amount of fat after 5hours of administration??

Also on off days can i take the slin first thing in the morning? Or should i just skip the shots?

I tested my glucose at around the 4 hour mark and was in the 80s so I just assumed I was gtg. So I'd have my meal around the 5hour mark.

My layout was different than yours tho.

Dont most people pin slin pre workout and sip carbs during work out? I dont know much aboit it..

they do it right after their workout from my understanding.there are two types, fast acting and slow acting

Last edited:
This is as far as my experiment has gotten iu wise, I'd imagine once I bump it up to 6iu I'll Be okay.

3pm-8oz lean beef 8oz sweet potato, 4 oz vegi
4pm-humalog 5iu followed by - 40g carb/30g pro/20g eaa/10g crea/5g tau
430-7pm sip 40/30/20
7pm- 2 rice cakes/30g pro
8pm- meal

Edit:
I have other things going on in that time frame like cjc/ghrp/igf/hgh but wanted to keep it simple not to confuse.

Last edited:
Back