Human Growth Hormone without AAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread: Human Growth Hormone without AAS
it was solid advice for a 22 year old. your just a pussy

This is why a time out was given lol
Now go to your room!

Talk to 3J about your diet! His banner is at the top. He is a sponser here with plenty of references.
If gains are your goal, you need to start with diet!!

^^ Great advice above.. 3J will help you to realize full natural potential first. You can revisit your needs for "supplementation" after you get there.. And have a much better baseline.

And I'm curious .. did you not look into to TRT?? Why would you want to slin everyday instead TRT???

Hi guys!

So basically I'm won't take another steroid cycle for different reasons:
1)I feel really good with a peaking libido on cycle and both the feeling & libido kinda drops after cycle so like to keep my mood & libido constistent instead of in spikes of really good to just good or bad.
2) Had my bloodwork and my fertility tested and they could both be better, Test levels are about 339ng and motility is not that good either. You can see AAS had their go with it.
3) I started it way too early when I was about 18 years until I was 21 so I kinda I fucked up by taking them way too early, gains were great, overall feeling was great and I'm definitely gonna miss them but guess I'm reaping what I sowed.

Now regrets aside getting gains is getting harder and I'm looking at alternatives, just something that could boost my muscle growth a little. So I'm looking into HGH maybe combined with IGF-1 LR3. Low dosage just to get that boost. I'm 22 now so would this be a good idea, will it help me at all. Saw a lot of different opinions out there and just checking if this would be any good if taken without AAS and at my age.

I'm willing to invest the money if it helps me, I'm training a lot and eating a lot and a little help would be welcome. Just checking my options here, if there are none then I'll just go without.

Out of curiosity, what were you using during your cycles?

Roush is a good guy the only reason i know anything about aas is basically because of him halfwhit and megas threads

First time i spoke to him we had a bigger internet scuffel than this and it was my fault and he was a good bloke accepted my apology and we moved on as real men do .
He also backed up all of his claims un like other guys that are to scared to even post up a picture or even tell guys what gear they use but get on here and bash the people that do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back