Human Growth Hormone without AAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao Roush joined under another name he is the only male that would neg rep somebody over a funny ass post like mine lol

I think he should splurge and run primo year round. No need to be frugal in one compound of one aspect of your life, right babe?

Somebody repped me 10 points then commented that it made md.look like a jerk when I came in on this thread.....didn't leave his name

Now I need to go to my safe place

So in my opinion i think roush is a solid guy, we all disagree on certain things but for the most part he brings good content and solid advice so i think it was a bit harsh for the ban, in my opinion. I believe he is and has what he says. I also believe if i had a badass company, house and rides it would be very difficult to not flaunt it just a lil bit. He seems very open and honest, pics of his wife, his dick in his wife, lmao as i type this. Well anyways hopefully this all gets worked out just wanted to saybmy piece sometimes you guys come down too hard. We are all jacked up on adrenalin and gear wtf you think of course shits gonna get stupid from time to time lol. Laters

So in my opinion i think roush is a solid guy, we all disagree on certain things but for the most part he brings good content and solid advice so i think it was a bit harsh for the ban, in my opinion. I believe he is and has what he says. I also believe if i had a badass company, house and rides it would be very difficult to not flaunt it just a lil bit. He seems very open and honest, pics of his wife, his dick in his wife, lmao as i type this. Well anyways hopefully this all gets worked out just wanted to saybmy piece sometimes you guys come down too hard. We are all jacked up on adrenalin and gear wtf you think of course shits gonna get stupid from time to time lol. Laters

I like roush but i fuck with anybody and when i visually see them get mad its funny to keep it going he jist had a overload and let his emotions take over i understand the time out no biggie i been perma banned plenty places hell be back

Hey I like roush too. The simple of it was the advice given wasn't necessary to give to a 22 year old. He then tried justifying it by what he owned at that age which simply doesn't matter when it comes to gear and health. Other boards will go crazy on first cycles and age. This place is more cautious on the matter. Certain things he brought up aren't discussed here. Dnp use being one of them.
As far as the who has what goes, this is the internet. Who cares? Just because a certain member is financially successful doesn't give them any more credit then the next guy. There are guys jacked in 3rd world countries that neved even seen a house before lol. Plus this is the internet. We can make up anything we want to. The name calling and disrespectful posts shouldn't be tolerated at all and as seen, isn't. I'll leave it at that...

I like roush but i fuck with anybody and when i visually see them get mad its funny to keep it going he jist had a overload and let his emotions take over i understand the time out no biggie i been perma banned plenty places hell be back

Yea, you have been banned a lot lol

Yea 9er he does let these guys get to him too much and leaves himself open for the barrage that comes, lol
Tbone i get that man. I dont get involved in all that its way above my pay grade lol

The funny thing about the whole ordeal is he posted the dick pics his wife his house (s) cars then gets bent when someone brings it back up. And then, and THEN he gets personal and brings MY wife into the picture talking about fisting etc. IRL I wouldn't have killed him, but it'll surprise you what people can survive. The internt can make almost anybody tough.

I even said he has knowledgeable posts and shit, but he thinks his opinion is absolute and irrefutable when these compounds can affect 2 people differently so I like to error on the side of caution. I'll take risks that I wouldn't advise to others

Probably a decent guy IRL but he can also come off as a douchebag.

"Can't we all just get along?"
Remember that one? Haa haa!
Yep. We're all here to better ourselves by teaching each other & sharing personal experiences pertaining to BB. No need to bring other personal thoughts, figures, or belongings into the subject at hand.
We've all walked a different paths in life & what's offensive to one might not be to another, so let's just stick to the subject at hand.

I like the guy too and I have talked my fare share of shit/trashtalk with the brothers/homies around the campfire here but there is a time and place for everything and
Disrespecting other members, rude comments, talking bs. etc. will not be tolerated and it got out of hand with him, and I saw it coming last week.

and if you read carefully he was given a time out. It was not a permban.
3 days to cool off, retreat and regroup.

Last edited:
Ill catch up later im pickimg up 2 midgets in my bentley and gonna have a threesome on my boat been doing this shit since i was 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back