Human Growth Hormone without AAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewilcotx

Hi guys!

So basically I'm won't take another steroid cycle for different reasons:
1)I feel really good with a peaking libido on cycle and both the feeling & libido kinda drops after cycle so like to keep my mood & libido constistent instead of in spikes of really good to just good or bad.
2) Had my bloodwork and my fertility tested and they could both be better, Test levels are about 339ng and motility is not that good either. You can see AAS had their go with it.
3) I started it way too early when I was about 18 years until I was 21 so I kinda I fucked up by taking them way too early, gains were great, overall feeling was great and I'm definitely gonna miss them but guess I'm reaping what I sowed.

Now regrets aside getting gains is getting harder and I'm looking at alternatives, just something that could boost my muscle growth a little. So I'm looking into HGH maybe combined with IGF-1 LR3. Low dosage just to get that boost. I'm 22 now so would this be a good idea, will it help me at all. Saw a lot of different opinions out there and just checking if this would be any good if taken without AAS and at my age.

I'm willing to invest the money if it helps me, I'm training a lot and eating a lot and a little help would be welcome. Just checking my options here, if there are none then I'll just go without.

Talk to 3J about your diet! His banner is at the top. He is a sponser here with plenty of references.
If gains are your goal, you need to start with diet!!

Hgh alone will not do what your looking to do. It works synergistically with aas and needs to be ran for long periods of time which can get costly. There's no instant magic formula. Even when on a loaded cycle, you still have to eat and train like a beast. Work on diet for now. Your only 22. You got a long way to go...

Thanks for the input, I thought about TRT, and it's probably the best option after I'll have secured my descendants :p
Don't want to fuck around too much with my fertility now and don't want to freeze my sperm so I'll have to be patient

Last edited:
Well diet it is, no use in pumping money in something that doesn't help me. Don't think I'm gonna find an alternative so I'll invest in diet. Thanks for the replies!

I think you could benefit some with HGH even without AAS if you stack it synergistically
HGH
Insulin
IGF1
GHRP/h
Sarms

you'll get plenty of anabolic effect out of that even without AAS, You'll have to cycle the igf, sarms, and insulin though . running HCG with this as well would help in the fertility department as well as the suppression from Sarms

I think you could benefit some with HGH even without AAS if you stack it synergistically
HGH
Insulin
IGF1
GHRP/h
Sarms

you'll get plenty of anabolic effect out of that even without AAS, You'll have to cycle the igf, sarms, and insulin though . running HCG with this as well would help in the fertility department as well as the suppression from Sarms

That's a bit complex for a 22 year old no? If maintaining fertility and test levels is of concern to him, probably best to leave anything suppressive out of it. And are we sure he's at the stage where he's ready for insulin? Not exactly something i'd throw in as a beginner. I still haven't touched the stuff.

That's a bit complex for a 22 year old no?

I read the post as the OP having 5 years worth of steroid experience under his belt (started at 18). plenty of guys with that type of experience can handle 'complex' non AAS compounds, imo

Apparently he couldn't handle what he has been doing for whatever time period. That was a little over the top roush. Sometimes you get carried away with suggestions without taking into account who your suggesting them to...

at 22 years old I owned two houses, had a kid and ran my own business . you guys underestimate a lot of young guys. hgh peptides stack is not very complex , especially for a guy with 5 years AAS and training experience.
HE is the one that asked about an hgh peptides stack , i simply gave him the most anabolic protocol, which is what he was asking for

at 22 years old I owned two houses, had a kid and ran my own business . you guys underestimate a lot of young guys. hgh peptides stack is not very complex , especially for a guy with 5 years AAS and training experience.
HE is the one that asked about an hgh peptides stack , i simply gave him the most anabolic protocol, which is what he was asking for

That's good for you and all but the reality of it is that is not the case for most 22 year olds. Not sure what owning 2 houses and all that at that age has anything to do with using gear. You have proven your knowledge but the extracurricular stuff doesn't add to your credibility bud...

That's good for you and all but the reality of it is that is not the case for most 22 year olds. Not sure what owning 2 houses and all that at that age has anything to do with using gear. You have proven your knowledge but the extracurricular stuff doesn't add to your credibility bud...

purchasing real estate requires a lot of complex things . just saying that a 22 year old is very capable of doing 'complex' things like a simple hgh peptides protocol . heck , 22 year olds run military operations with advanced radars and missiles and blow shit up all over the world. my point is this stack is not advanced,, YOU seem to think it is too advanced for a 22 year old , my point is that i did complex things at 22 , and so do plenty of other guys at that age.

But now you live check to check just like most other people what happened?

But now you live check to check just like most other people what happened?

why you starting up with me again , wtf !
I live 'check to check' , yet I'm in the process of buying an established 24/7 gym as well as my real estate (and contracting co.) ? dude your the one sitting at home laid off without a job . sorry you woke up on the wrong side of the couch today feeling like a jealous bitch. go eat, your diet has you feeling like an irritable women

Last edited:
why you starting up with me again , wtf ! I live 'check to check' , yet I'm in the process of buying an established 24/7 gym as well as my real estate? dude your the one sitting at home laid off without a job . sorry you woke up on the wrong side of the couch today feeling like a jealous bitch. go eat, your diet has you feeling like an irritable women

Haha thats why you say things like its bot in the "budget" you dont have money to buy a gym thats what business loans are for..... You know me dont matter how i feel i go after anybody that says silly bullshit in regards to quoting one of my posts. And just so you know its not really a lay off its a bit more personal like a dissability claim and i have a huge huge lawsuit comimg my way but its gonna be a long process as im sure you know. This is a forum so i dont go into details why im not working laid off dissabiliy fanily leave i could have said either one just means im not working but getting paid

Haha thats why you say things like its bot in the "budget" you dont have money to buy a gym thats what business loans are for.....

not that it matters, but I'm paying cash. loans are not a good idea for gyms imo. too much overhead, don't want to have a loan payment on top of the huge chunk of money you have to pay rent for the facility. plus paying interest sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back