Human Growth Hormone without AAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't doubt it that you brought it to the table first.

Funny thing is your avi and my cock pic are pretty similar , so I'm sure your wife can handle a good tag team , when my cock gets tired you can use your fist , and when your forearm gets tired we'll go back to my cock . Eventually we'll work her up to both of us at same time .

Just trying to help you out bro ;)

your only posts on this forum all day long had to do with me and this thread, and you not liking the fact I owned real estate at a young age and using that as an example that you can be young and responsible . so why you keep bringing it up . I mean really , why you responding on this thread and liking guys posts that have to do with ME.

of all the threads you could have responded too and interacted in , you had to come in here and start talking about ME again . drop it already , or I'll assume your queer

How do you find time to troll everyone that calls you out on the boards with all your finacial responsibilities? Lol I must say you are quite the little character. Very hypocritical! I think you got some lil man syndrome lol.
Look, there's no denying you know what your talking about when it comes to gear. Nobody said anything different. As far as whatever you got going on and what you "own", nobody brings it up but yourself. No one knows you. You posted this stuff. I will say again that it has nothing to do with steroids or steroidology. NOTHING! I'm beginning to think your absolutely full of shit when it comes to your personal claims. Anonymity is the base for this site. You make all these "claims" and get all butthurt when somone calls you out or says anything. Your keyboard ego gets badly crushed. Your almost impersonating someone you wish to be but come up very short but choose to be this boy crush you have on a steroid site. Hey, you can be whoever you want to be. This is all for entertainment purposes if you read the site rules. It also says to respect other members too which you have not at all. Not get so mad when someone says something about you imaginary person. I can certainly assume this is not you in real life. You probably only can get away with this behind a keyboard. You have fun protecting whatever it is your so insecure about on the web, I got real life shit to do :)

Damm Roush how do you always manage to get in all these arguments with everyone lol

Gibs, the reason I don't argue with you is because you are a self made self confident guy with some good shit going on in your life . so you have no reason to bring up my personal shit or be jealous about it . unlike others.

theres no mention of 'my penis size' on this thread lol !
but i'm really excited to see that i have another fan boy that pays so much attention to comments about my penis size that you remember it, engrained in your conscience, and have to bring it up in a completely separate thread.

and stop PMing me and asking for my dick pics then man !! I already told you I personally autographed a dick pic for you and mailed it to you . its on the way, don't be so impatient

Why do you have to flatout lie and say I sent you pms asking for your penis size? You dont know me buddy and you better respect me. You are way out of order and need to check yourself and all the bs your putting out here, now you say you used to do advanced military operations? lol. tbonexl
called you out and I agree with him, your a fake.

need to check yourself and all the bs your putting out here, now you say you used to do advanced military operations?

my 6 year old can comprehend and read better then a lot of you guys . i said that 22 year olds are capable of doing advanced military operations , let alone running a simple HGH cycle . never said i did. geeesh you guys are something else man really .

my 6 year old can comprehend and read better then a lot of you guys . i said that 22 year olds are capable of doing advanced military operations , let alone running a simple HGH cycle . never said i did. geeesh you guys are something else man really .

I feel like patting you on the head, it will be ok. take some geritol and youll be fine.

Look, there's no denying you know what your talking about when it comes to gear. Nobody said anything different

thx for the complement . now if i know my shit , why on earth would i BS guys on a forum about anything else. I've known bullshitters, and they usually all have one thing in common , they aren't very smart or know their shit in anything.

I'm beginning to think your absolutely full of shit when it comes to your personal claims.

why? is it really that extravagant of a claim . I'm a car guy and talk about cars. or whatever else . fine
here.

View attachment 566164
heres the "ROUSH" from my avi sitting in my driveway. notice the Audi A7 in the garage.

View attachment 566165
heres the new C7 Vette

View attachment 566166
heres the land rover , being we get a lot of snow here can't always drive the sports cars

View attachment 566168
heres the 130k$ 580 horse power mercedes amg i traded the audi A7 in for . went from one silver luxury coupe to another just because I wanted more horse power

View attachment 566167
heres my 7000 sq ft 7 bed 6 bath house and the driveway my cars are parked in in the pics

need more? want to see my huge gun collection in its own private room in the house. What about the crew cab truck i use to tow motorcycles or other toys with..

how about the trophy wife too , do i need to prove that. i will

maybe my forearm , lol , someone else has an 'avi' of his forearm . I'll post up body pics too. next post

I'm beginning to think your absolutely full of shit when it comes to your personal claims.

heck maybe i don't even lift, its just bs saying i do just for kicks .. but i've got plenty of pics on these forums

maybe i have a micro penis and I'm just BSer, but maybe I don't

****removed link to xrated forum area, read the board rules*******

a BSer does not prove what he says he just keeps BSing . and i have no reason to BS , unless I'm joking around for kicks

Last edited by a moderator:
What i miss? Anything funny happen while i was gone?

It's a good read. It appears as if Roush will have a few days to ponder on it. He and tbone got into a pissing match about some advice Roush gave out. I probably should have stayed out of it but Roush has rubbed me the wrong way a few times and as much as I wanted to, I couldn't shut up until I had my say. I call it like I see it. Quite often he thinks his opinion is absolute, when in part its broscience based on something he reads and not something he's experienced. And not that he isn't knowledgeable, but dam... these roids can affect people different and one needs to preface a suggestion with ' your mileage may vary' but this is how it's generally done.
The big rub was when Roush advised the OP, a 22 year old to take slin.

But read it -it's a good story

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back