human growth hormone

rob250

Me and my girl-friend were having a discussion about human growth hormone ( I don’t know it came up ) She said that her job they have pill forms of growth hormone. Is this true? I have never heard of a version of HGH that comes in a pill form! Maybe she saw growth enhancers???

No..I heard they are working on a nasal spray for HGH but have not heard much about it...she probably has some Amino acids that may raise GH levels...but not actual GH

Pill and sprays are rubbish sold at GNC ect. You can get blood tests that will
confirm your GH levels. Mine only went up with injectables. I admit to wasting
money at GNC. Guess I was just stupid. GH are so fragile that once reconstituted
they only last a few weeks in a refigrator. If you shake the bottle it will cloud up
and be worthless. You can get them legally at Hormone Replacement Clinics. There
are other ways as well. Good Luck.

thefantom1 said:
No..I heard they are working on a nasal spray for HGH but have not heard much about it...she probably has some Amino acids that may raise GH levels...but not actual GH

If you could take something that was truly effective in raising serum GH levels does it really matter how it is raising it? It seems like it would be better to take something that would influence your body to produce more rather than inject actual GH. Unfortunatly most if not all of the supps out there that claim to do this are a hoax or the increase is too short lived to maker it worth while.

Somthing for you guys to check out. Prescription only Meditropin form Nutraceutics.

basically I'll find what it is tomorrow! She works at a hospital and going to get me the name of it! I'll let you guys know what comes up!

Back