Humatrope from mexico?

zephyr_987

So i have been going down to TJ for the last few weeks for dental procedures being that prices are so outrages in the US for those with no dental coverage..... and of course me being a lover of all things anabolic, i always stop at the pharmacies to see whats new and to see how the prices have fluctuated. pretty much the same stuff i have always seen at around the same prices , except this time the pharmacy tech asked if i have ever used HGH . i didnt know there was any mexican HGH, he brought out a box and sure enough it was a box of Lilly humatrope, 5ML vial, 15iu... $190 per 15 iu. Crazy expensive... now i have ZERO experience with HGH. i only know what i have read. so i wouldnt be able to tell a fake. the only thing that i know is that their injectable steroids and ancillaries bought from a licensed pharmacy are real. being that the prices in the pharmacies were all about $190/15 iu , i dont have reason to believe they would be fake. i have read on other forums that a couple of people were offered 180 iu for $550 which is just too good to be true, for the same humatrope. and it ended up being fake. does anyone have experience with this brand or mexican HGH?

i think the humatrope was already in liquid form, it didnt have to be reconstituted. is that always the case with pharma hgh?

Prices..., but that sounds brutally expensive, you'd be looking at basically $60 per day for 6+ months, unless you got an extra 10 Gs lying around. I think it would make more sense to shop around and buy on a whim once you've done enough research, then test out your sample, at least that way you can find some real human grade for significantly less. Sounds like the HGH celebs buy.

Hell its Mexico, you could probably bribe someone to get it for you from there.

ya bro, i just did a quick lil estimate and if i ran it @ 4iu/, 5 days wk for 6 months then it would be $6000 or so. and im not a celeb so this not an option at all.. ya i figure ill just wait for the next good lab to pop up and buy a kit and run some blood work. oh well, theres always peptides haha

I can find 6 months for half that, and from the source I know I can trust. Yeah, my concern was always cost, you can stack IGF-1 LR3 with GHRP 2 & 6 and even toss in Fragments for a combined optimal effect, only downside is the multi pins, unless you can just mix it all together into a HGH cocktail?

Back