Humulin vs. Humalog

Outtlaw

Which one is better? I've heard good arguments both ways, but no one can seem to come to a general consensis. Has anyone used them both and can say that one clearly works better over the other?

Depends what you are looking for. Homalog is active for a shorter period of time, so if thats what you want Humalog is better.

one is better becasue it's shorter acting and means you won't get fat when you use it becasue it's in and out in 2 to 4 hours....I just can't rememebr wich one....lol....I think the Log is the faster acting and the Lin is the longer one, but not sure...

If you do a search on the site, you should find planty of info about insulin. Actually there was a thread about it yesterday.

Easto said:
If you do a search on the site, you should find planty of info about insulin. Actually there was a thread about it yesterday.

Yes, but I havent seen any post that clearly are able to state that one is more effective than another.

Outtlaw said:
Yes, but I havent seen any post that clearly are able to state that one is more effective than another.

Actually humulin-r is most productive as it is active in the system longer.

The longer it is active the more nutrients you can put into your system to be shuttled by the slin.

Humulin-r causes a better chance of fat gain, but if you are careful with your diet and watch your carbs, you wont gain much.

The addition of 12.5-25mcg of T3 can offset some fat gain, by increasing the metabolism of cals.

Back