Hunger proplems

reddragonz

Hey guys I am on bulking diet right now and am on my second day of GHRP6 to increase appetite. I see most guys take 100mcg three times a day. Would it be ok to go 100mcg 4 times a day to make another meal easier?
The plan is to also take GRF129 but it has not showed up yet.

yeah brother, 4x is killer.. I was researching 5x a day for a while.. but it conflicted with my schedule so I switched back to 3 at a higher dose.

Sweet thanx man! It is tuff to get it in on empty stomach when I am eating anywhere from 4500-5500 cals a day. I thinking best time to take is right after workout at 645am then again at 11:15 before meal at 12 then again at 230 before meal at 3 then before bed

Sweet thanx man! It is tuff to get it in on empty stomach when I am eating anywhere from 4500-5500 cals a day. I thinking best time to take is right after workout at 645am then again at 11:15 before meal at 12 then again at 230 before meal at 3 then before bed

It's a solid plan. I time mine with my shakes a lot. Protein is fine with administration, just want to avoid carbs and fats. But it does get to be rather difficult when bulking.

I'm bout to start the same thing. Is it ok if use sterile injection water instead of bacteriostatic water ?

People do.. but I don't condone it. It leaves you open to a greater risk of bacterial contamination and slightly decreases the shelf life.

I reconstitute my peps with sterile water all the time. I even have a 30ml vial of bac water but I don't think it's necessary. It's all about opinion. If you're using sterile water and reconstitution in an already sterile vial, as long as you wipe the tops down first I don't see how any bacteria can get in your solution.

It's a solid plan. I time mine with my shakes a lot. Protein is fine with administration, just want to avoid carbs and fats. But it does get to be rather difficult when bulking.

First thing with a shake wait 20min and then eat your ass off / PWO / Right before bed with cassein shake. Using Grhp-6 @ 250 3x a day and mod grf @100 3x a day. Keeps me hungry all day. Plus im on test 650/wk deca400/wk and dbol 50mg ED. Shits helping me eat a lot so give it a shot bro u wont be dissapointed

All studies show body saturation levels are at 100mcg but I wasn't noticing hunger increase so I uped it to 150mcg and did notice a bit of hunger about twenty min after, wondering if peptide I got maybe a little underdosed.

All studies show body saturation levels are at 100mcg but I wasn't noticing hunger increase so I uped it to 150mcg and did notice a bit of hunger about twenty min after, wondering if peptide I got maybe a little underdosed.

Doubt it brother. Some dudes get hunger from 100mcg 3x and some dont. I know some dudes on this forum that do 400 3x of ghrp and it causes hunger but below that nothing. It's just like AAS you gotta find what works for you

The saturation point at 100mcg's isn't really what you think. If you take more than that dose it's not wasted but will have slighty dimishing returns. Example.. If you take 200mcg's it you may only be getting the equivalent to, say, 175mcg's. 300mcg's may only = 250mcg's.. and so on. These numbers are completely made up, as I can't seem to find the study off hand.. but it gives you a general idea.

Increased dose to 250mcg x4 times today and still no crazy hunger!?!? Maybe a touch but not sure if it was all in my head cause I want it to work so bad. Anything I should watch out for at higher doses?

Back