Hygetropin kigtropin or jinotropin

all three are very "hit and miss"... u really never know what ur gonna get as all are chinese generics... u might even get a few legit vials mixed in with every few bogus ones, remember "most" of these guys are in it for the cash, not for your well-being

Hyegtropin - no longer produced, is only made by a few counterfeiters, one in particular who has GH that there is no gh in the vials :)

kigtropin- both old and new batches testing out like crap! avoid

Jintropin- great stuff if you can get the legit jintropins, many sources carry knock offs of this, especially avoid the russian market jins.

Hyegtropin - no longer produced, is only made by a few counterfeiters, one in particular who has GH that there is no gh in the vials :)

Jintropin- great stuff if you can get the legit jintropins, many sources carry knock offs of this, especially avoid the russian market jins.

Howdy there partner,

I was under the impression that them there jintropins were not being made anymore but rather just counterfeited? Am I correct?

you pick the one that has the most reliable source. The names dont mean anything. Anyone can put a label on a vial. Do your homework on suppliers not product.

Howdy there partner,

I was under the impression that them there jintropins were not being made anymore but rather just counterfeited? Am I correct?

No sir Jintropin is made by gensci and they are still produced. The problem lies in obtaining them since gensci will ship nothing to the USA. It leaves us at the hands of questionable sources who often print their own labels and boxes and just sell crap disguised as jintropin.

As of today I will only buy riptropins, uncle z blues, elitropins. I hate to say this but elitropins new black batch may also not be very good, waiting to see more tests but initial reports are not good.

Thanktropin and novotropins are getting decent reviews but I would have to see test results from guys I trust to make my mind up on them.

Thanks zeek you always have good info on hgh could u pm or email i have a few questions about where i am getting it from

No sir Jintropin is made by gensci and they are still produced. The problem lies in obtaining them since gensci will ship nothing to the USA. It leaves us at the hands of questionable sources who often print their own labels and boxes and just sell crap disguised as jintropin.

As of today I will only buy riptropins, uncle z blues, elitropins. I hate to say this but elitropins new black batch may also not be very good, waiting to see more tests but initial reports are not good.

Thanktropin and novotropins are getting decent reviews but I would have to see test results from guys I trust to make my mind up on them.

JB, click on my name my email is on my page but you can obtain good gh very close by ;) just look around here some

Glad to be of service Baja!

Zeek, my good brother, I think u means "jinotropins" ;)

Zeek, my good brother, I think u means "jinotropins" ;)

We did used to call them jino's but ya know I'm looking at the gensci site and they are calling them jintropin.

If you need a link to gensci pm me bro

Last edited:
interesting... Riptropin i though was king for strength/purity.

Zeek is there any reason for the 5 on 2 off? its just to save money right? i want to run it everyday for the win!

I need some help. This is the only thing going around in my neighbour hood. My buddy did the boiling water test and it never got cloudy. Does that mean even if I get this brand out of state odds are there fake to.View attachment 549323

hearing great things on RIPS, im in UK and im struggling to find a good constant supply of HGH from my first blast, gonna be eyeing to stay on for years...

did have HYGE lined up with my guy or even Intratropin direct but they get mixed reviews...

emailed 10 times to Hygene, ankebio, the real genheal as well as RIPS hopefully one day someone will get back to me.....these gooks and there new year sure they have 3 months off work

Back