HYGETROPIN really 191aa?

Froog

This has been debated on many other boards around and was just wondering if anybody has any input or experience...I want to give GH a try and the price that I have found for this one seems to be about the lowest around. Atleast that I am able to locate. The .net site that I saw claims its 191 but others are saying otherwise? whats the story?

The rumor that Hygetropin may not be 191aa got started only because a few users claim they got welts at the injection site. It is nothing short of rediculous to assume the welts were caused because the HGH was 192aa and not 191aa. For some people their bodies will not respond to 192aa HGH which means the money they spent was a complete waste. I have never read where anyone didn't get great results from Hygetropin, (with the possible exception of the newbie who doesn't have a clue what to expect).

If you are advanced enough to take the HGH plunge then go with Hygetropins and you'll be quite pleased with the results.

so these generic blues are getting better results or are jsut as good? becasue i know they are cheaper. my only question is how in the hell are you to know that the blue generics are really 191aa as well? If they are in a blank bottle with a blue top, anybody can make that and say its 191 when really it isnt

larby said:
so these generic blues are getting better results or are jsut as good? becasue i know they are cheaper. my only question is how in the hell are you to know that the blue generics are really 191aa as well? If they are in a blank bottle with a blue top, anybody can make that and say its 191 when really it isnt
All your concerns can be alleviated if you deal only with an HGH source that you fully trust.

I can tell yo this, I am not sure who you got your blue top's from. I have been on it for a year now ! I have put on lean body mass, I have gone through horrible wrist pain via carpel tunnel, I have also gotten extremly vainy ! Feeling hot, sweating and loosing a tremendous amounts of body fat. My friends who have not seen me in a year tell me I have changed my appearance ! All my friend from bluse tops of GH, and a little IGF along the way !

so u guys like blues obviously! what about the red dots some claim to get, have you guys seen any of that?

No red dots from blue tops here. No red lumps, nor any signs of allergen response whatsoever.

the only "bump," if you want to call it that, may come from injecting nearly 1ml of fluid sub-q, but that quickly dissipates.

And whether your HGH is working isn't a question that should take long to answer. You'll notice the pain/swelling in the hands in the morning ("the paw") -- if I don't get that, then for whatever reason (fake, 192, inactive, whatever) it isn't working.

basically i cant wait to have that chizzled face look and have very low body fat.

do guys do cardo with you clean diet on gh or just spend that time pumping more iron.

wait, if its 192 you are saying the you wont get pain and sweeling in the hands? I thought it worked the same way as the 191 but made it so your body cannot use your naturally produced GH after you use it for a while? i thought i picked that up somewhere and thats what worried me! Is that not true?

:afro: 2 types of rhGH in the market;

1) 191 amino acid sequence growth hormone with N-terminus Phenylalanine.
2) 192 amino acid sequence growth hormone with N-terminus Methionine.

To know the HGH is 191aa or 192 aa, You can find a lab to test the amino acid sequence determination. If the N-terminal residue is F,that mean it is 191 a a . if it is M, That means it is 192 a a.

Hygetropin: claim to be 191 hGH. But in their government approved chinese product instuctions, there is no such information available. Only in Jintropin™’s government approved product instruction, there is clear indication that jintropin™ is 191 hGH.

Natural hGH has 191 amino acids. Therefore, when you injecting 192 amino acid hGH, your body will form antibodies against the strange hGH and gradually stops your hGH from functioning.

MLB56 said:
I can tell yo this, I am not sure who you got your blue top's from. I have been on it for a year now ! I have put on lean body mass, I have gone through horrible wrist pain via carpel tunnel, I have also gotten extremly vainy ! Feeling hot, sweating and loosing a tremendous amounts of body fat. My friends who have not seen me in a year tell me I have changed my appearance ! All my friend from bluse tops of GH, and a little IGF along the way !

I know this is an old post, but what dose have you been running? Oh and whats your stats? Thanks.

Back