Hygetropin Somatropin Yellow tops are just making me itch!!!!

jp125

Im currently on a 400mg Tren and 500mg Test e cycle and have just started taking Hygetropin Somatropin GH (I think).
I always get all my stuff of the same guy and he has never let me down and is well respected for getting good gear localy.
I have 2x 100iu kits with yellow tops, I am guessing these are fakes but can anyone tell me if these fakes actually have any GH in them?
So far I have only done 2x 2iu shot and 1x 3iu shot, the only thing to have happened is im itching a lot all over.
I have booked in for a GH blood test in Edgebaston on Tuesday (at a cost of £100) and will be shooting 5iu 3 hours before the test to make sure if there is any GH in the shots then it will defiantly be elevated in the blood test.
Can anyone give me some feedback on this GH kit or if they have any of this batch?
View attachment 553042View attachment 553043View attachment 553044View attachment 553045View attachment 553046

Im currently on a 400mg Tren and 500mg Test e cycle and have just started taking Hygetropin Somatropin GH (I think).
I always get all my stuff of the same guy and he has never let me down and is well respected for getting good gear localy.
I have 2x 100iu kits with yellow tops, I am guessing these are fakes but can anyone tell me if these fakes actually have any GH in them?
So far I have only done 2x 2iu shot and 1x 3iu shot, the only thing to have happened is im itching a lot all over.
I have booked in for a GH blood test in Edgebaston on Tuesday (at a cost of £100) and will be shooting 5iu 3 hours before the test to make sure if there is any GH in the shots then it will defiantly be elevated in the blood test.
Can anyone give me some feedback on this GH kit or if they have any of this batch?
View attachment 553042View attachment 553043View attachment 553044View attachment 553045View attachment 553046

Idk if they are fakes but you need to be very careful buying GH these days. Just because someone has good gear doesn't mean they sell good GH. There are a lot of fakes out there. Best bet is to buy small and get a GH serum test done. As gymrat stated, use 10iu IM 3hrs before the blood test.

thanks for your help guys.
Should I realy be shooting 10iu if I don't know whats in these?
Would it be a matter of me just having half the result expected from 10iu if I used just 5?

thanks for your help guys.
Should I realy be shooting 10iu if I don't know whats in these?
Would it be a matter of me just having half the result expected from 10iu if I used just 5?

Don't know if it's exactly linear, meaning half dose equals half serum/igf levels, but it should be sufficient to find out what you wanna know.

The good Hyges out there are knockoffs of the original brand and high quality, and there are counterfeits of those. Your box is one of these fake knockoffs of .cn unfortunately.

Last edited:
Have not injected for a couple of days now and ive almost stopped itching.
Im not keen on the idea but will do 10iu at 9am on Tuesday ready for my blood test at 12.
I have a feeling that this kit is the one with the anti heart attack drug in that I read about somewhere.

Just got my blood test back.
These have ZERO GH in them.
My GH level came back as <0.01 after I pinned 10iu 3.5 hours before
Im 40 years old so im guessing such a low GH level is to be expected.

Back