I am going gray

carolinacrackah

I have noticed over the past year or so that I seem to be getting more and more gray hair. Im only 26 so its a bit early for that. One of my friends told me Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) can cause pre mature graying.....I never heard that before but was wondering if anyone has any info that could support that.

dude i had some grey hair at 26 so dont worry. my grandfather had a full head of grey by 30.its the genes

carolinacrackah said:
I have noticed over the past year or so that I seem to be getting more and more gray hair. Im only 26 so its a bit early for that. One of my friends told me Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) can cause pre mature graying.....I never heard that before but was wondering if anyone has any info that could support that.

I have a friend who is gray and he is 25. His younger brother is 23 and he is even more gray! The oldest brother is right in the middle of the gray. They all have premature gray hair and the youngest one is the most gray. Dont worry about it. I guess Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) could speed it up since you are prone but big deal!

Hey! Im 25 and I dont have a single gray hair on my body, but my receeding hairline started in grade 8 or 9!

LOL! Who gives a f#@$!! Not me. :)

29....got lots of grey on the sides, now i got them starting in the front.. no biggie. i had greys in high school here and there. i doubt its the juice

ps, my gramps also had a completely white head by 30...his hair was jet black when he was younger....it happens.

BALLER said:
i just wish mine would all fall out

hahahahah
My grandpa was completely white by the time he hit his thirties so Im sure its the genes....just wondering if as Jusee said the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) can speed up the process.

carolinacrackah said:
hahahahah
My grandpa was completely white by the time he hit his thirties so Im sure its the genes....just wondering if as Jusee said the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) can speed up the process.

Im pretty sure it is true, but only if your prone. So in your case the juice will most likely not make you go bald because your not prone to that, but you are prone to gray hair.

I remember an ad for some kinda' oral compound reputed to reverse grey hair back in an 80's Penthouse magazine... :dunno:

have fun banging shitloads of hot 19 yr olds.....im 34 and have a lot of grey in the beard area..... young hot chicks r drawn to it... dont know why and im not askin why....enjoy!!!!!

Back