I.C.N. is the Best Fu*king Test BY FAR

web_dj

Whats up all, This is my first time useing ICN Enathate and all I have to say is that it is by far the best fucking test I ever used hands down.I have used plenty of enethate and not one brand Iv'e tried can compete.I mean I have yet to try upjohn but this ICN is the shit....just wanted to share and also im considering stock options in icn galenica.lol peace all:D

web_dj said:
Whats up all, This is my first time useing ICN Enathate and all I have to say is that it is by far the best fucking test I ever used hands down.I have used plenty of enethate and not one brand Iv'e tried can compete.I mean I have yet to try upjohn but this ICN is the shit....just wanted to share and also im considering stock options in icn galenica.lol peace all:D

I agree..the best muscle gains strength gains I got was when I was on that particular test. I guess it is because its overfilled. I never got a shot that was uder 1.2ml! My guess is that there is atleast 10% more test

web_dj said:

Just curious, what lot numbers were you using???

i love ICN's going on 8 weeks now, apsolutly painless shots, my strength is threw the roof, im not holding much water and im looking foward to keeping most of my excelent gains. It is the best human grade test in the world, it is the first test i recomend for anybody. Next cycle i plan on running 1000mgs a week.

I'll be starting my in 3 weeks, I wanted to give Testen-250 by B.M. Labs and Testoviron 250 by Schering a try later. We'll see how it goes.

JohnnyB

Wow I am looking at buying some enathate now so I will look around for ICN. I was just going to buy QV.

I've never understood these types of posts.

It's either Test or it ain't. 200mg of one brand of enanthate is no better than 200mg of any other brand of enanthate. It's all the same.

Fastball said:

It's either Test or it ain't. 200mg of one brand of enanthate is no better than 200mg of any other brand of enanthate. It's all the same.

It's not all the same if you are selling the product. It's called "marketing." :)

Not only marketing though.
Obviously Human grade stuff is gonna be more potent, painless and cleaner than Mexican Vet gear.
Even though I heard alot of complains about some lots of ICN Test about people not gaining anything while on.

Fastball said:

I guess it's like having a glass of cristal over a glass of thunderbird or white port, driving a cadillac instead of a hundi. They both get you to the same place, but with one it's smooth and in style but with the other it's bitter and rough getting there:D

JohnnyB

Back