I came off of TRT with no PCT! and i feel awesome....

idiopathic hypogonadism! I seem to suffer from general idiopathic behavior in every part of life! god damn you made me laugh

Listen. I decided after my survival that I would not cut my hair or beard for a year! So under my travels I actually grew some what of an awesome beard. I likewise started to lose hair and degrade musclemass, i became more tired and less happy. This made me test my levels in India wich came out 8nmol... Comming back to Denmark I had lost all my beard, it spiraled my mind into a depressive state as my hair was representing that I was healthy. The mind fog, brain fog, depression, beardloss, and everything combined made me look into TRT! I had to finish a couple of courses that would open up my life to where I am today! TRT did lift me up from the depression and made me able to complete these courses "

I do not dare to touch serms, hcg, or any other medication! b-hcg was a tumormarker and it´ll fire off false alerts, likewise i believe the use of HCG had part in my disease. Bloods will continue to be taken, and I will report back as for how my natural recovery goes!

16.3 mmol/l is not terribly low for T ...
Was this blood test first thing in morning?
Wow...you're LH is getting up there. FSH is high.

Tomorrow I have an appointment with the TRT-Doc and I will be looking into where my current hormone levels are standing! He mentioned that my LH - FSH was on the rise and I do defently feel that my testicle is starting to increase in volume. Libido and EQ is way better then on TRT

Musclemass and strength has decreased alittle, but so has my overall body fat% !

- I still feel amazing, clear, and quite happier with where I am today vs when I was on TRT. I can only expect things to be better as my testosterone rises even more!

Ill update tomorrow

Hey guys
Short story..

Survived cancer, chemo, surgeries and decided i wanted to travel the world right after "Stupid". While traveling i was fighting fatigue, tiredness, mental bad cognition, and other sides from the chemo. At a point I started to feel depressed and so tired that i wanted to test my hormones.

They came back at 300~ total and a low free testosterone.
Estrogen was above normal high
Lipids where off aswell
LH was normal, but FSH high.

Comming back to Denmark I decided TRT and was started on Nebido.
- 1. shot " 1000ml 660mg active t"
- 6weeks later booster shot
- 7weeks later another shot
- At the last weeks testosterone seemed to drop at around 10nmol from 35nmol and i felt tiredness?
- So we started every 5th week
and then every 3rd week but 50% dosage to level out.

Anyways.. My testosterone was HIGH, Free testosterone CRAZY HIGH, and E2 just at about high! I felt good at a point, but then I started to feel bloated, mentally tired, and other sides aswell! The wellbeing was just off, and i lost libido aswell as my testicle becomming the size of a nut

I quitted TRT cold turkey, but since we are talking about Nebido the drug will slowly leave the system making a opputinity for your HTPA to register that you are dropping into a range so that your LH - and FSH can start to catch up!

My last dosage was 330mg active t and at week 10 I did hit a wall of tiredness, wierd sleep, and a different sensation of being besides myself! But from week 12-to now 25 every week just made me feel better, and better and better! I feel so amazing right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i am off of TRT. I dont know at this moment if i am at low T, but i dont care.. I feel like a freaking beast, happiness is up, wellbeing, sexuality and libido + much more.

I did not use Nolva-clomid or any PCT! My testicle started to grow back at week 15, idd assume i still miss around 40% in size.. Wich makes me believe that i still have some levels of testosterone to recover.
I am aiming at landing at 20-25nmol TT.

Anyways I am not sure quitting cold turkey on any other ester is a great idea! But with Nebido you have that option as it is very slow ester, and your body will be able to start catch up without you hitting 0.

So anyways, just wanted to share :)

What type of cancer?

I would still have done some clomid a couple months after nebido stopped to possibly help out. but im glad you feel ok.
even if you have low t i would rec a run of SERMS liek clomid then waiting a couple months and getting bloods, before deciding to be o hrt for life. but as you said you where on chemo, that could have been the cause for even lower t levels and could mean you shouldent have been on hrt in first place, just needed more time.
regardless i am happy you feel good and hope it stays that way.

BTW if you go on hrt again, use an AI if your estro is high

why treat drug-induced hypogonadism with putting in the body even more drugs? serms are garbage imo i will never use them again. when you stop the serms the real recovery begins. not to mention all the vomiting, psychosis, headaches from serms-i will leave it to others, have some torem will gladly give it if anyone wants to try

why treat drug-induced hypogonadism with putting in the body even more drugs? serms are garbage imo i will never use them again. when you stop the serms the real recovery begins. not to mention all the vomiting, psychosis, headaches from serms-i will leave it to others, have some torem will gladly give it if anyone wants to try
because these drugs help recovery and dont cause shut down... its been well documented...
dont confuse sides from clomid as not helping recovery.
SERMs are NOT garbage! :/

I spoke to doctor and we looked at the blood test from last month.
basically my total testosterone is at 10 ( 8 - 30 ) being referance range. As you see this is quite low, but when looking at my free testosterone I am still at normal high levels.

LH was at 2.1
FSH was at 3

I month has passed and I feel way stronger, happier and most of all my testicle regained its normal size! He measured my testicle and it came out to be the maximum stone he had ( Had like a chain of testicle stones that refeered to sizes )

I would assume that my LH and FSH have even risen higher, total testosterone increased due to free testosterone levels starting to go below what I usually had also leading to more HPTA activity.

As a cancer survivor I have done my amount of research about what I once did. I basically know that Nolvadex is a shit DRUG, that does induce cancer in the long run.... I have recovered fine without the use of PCT, and I contribute this to two things.

1. Nebido being a SERIOUSLY SLOW ESTER, the build up and more over the free testosterone has been ages to get into normal ranges. My last injection was freaking 5-6months ago

2. Proper diet, supplementation and most of all exercise combined with alot of napping.

Before leaving the office, we had blood drown and I will have an answer on my levels within 20days! I will be posting 5-7blood work pages that show how I was on Nebido and how my recovery went.

Anyways I feel superb, and know that within a month or two ill be 100% running on my own.

10 nmol or 288ng/dl is not a great number but you damn sure feel a lot better with that than on clomid and nolva for 1 month and then waiting for them to clear for 2 more months since they have a long half life and are only excreted by faeces. And i have seen a lot of people crash 2-3 months after pct, when they think everything is working fine.
I see serms more as a bridge between cycles than a recovery drug. I even dont know how you are supposed to keep the gains if you vomit all day and headache all day. on a daily :)
but we respond differently to serms-some might like them.

20 days? Are they sending it to Antarctica? Can't they just run it in the lab down the street?

Since I am a cancer patient, and now patient at the endo everything is run many times to get the exact number! Likewise this is the biggest hospital here in Denmark and I believe this is the reason for the slow blood work! I have 1-year of bloodwork every month that I would actually like to share with the board.

10nmol is low for total testosterone, but as my doctor pointed out he is not that worried about that. What he is being sharp on is the Free Testosterone and that it still has a full tank of hormones. My SHBG is low, and my Estrogen is perfect. Remember these numbers where a month ago, where I did actually experience increased fatigue and abit more sleep was needed.... BUT

Remember I was on Nebido and the crash was almost non-existent! I did feel it because I still suffer from chemo-side effects as of mental fatigue and alike.....

As for the Clomid, HCG, Nolva... Imagine your testicle being like a peanut, and then suddenly being RAMPED into growth.. Same with the HPTA, i believe the "FAKE Synthetic hormones" do act very differently then what the human body produces! I did use them in my PCT 5years ago, and I felt like crap aswell

Back