I came off of TRT with no PCT! and i feel awesome....

Profion9k

Hey guys
Short story..

Survived cancer, chemo, surgeries and decided i wanted to travel the world right after "Stupid". While traveling i was fighting fatigue, tiredness, mental bad cognition, and other sides from the chemo. At a point I started to feel depressed and so tired that i wanted to test my hormones.

They came back at 300~ total and a low free testosterone.
Estrogen was above normal high
Lipids where off aswell
LH was normal, but FSH high.

Comming back to Denmark I decided TRT and was started on Nebido.
- 1. shot " 1000ml 660mg active t"
- 6weeks later booster shot
- 7weeks later another shot
- At the last weeks testosterone seemed to drop at around 10nmol from 35nmol and i felt tiredness?
- So we started every 5th week
and then every 3rd week but 50% dosage to level out.

Anyways.. My testosterone was HIGH, Free testosterone CRAZY HIGH, and E2 just at about high! I felt good at a point, but then I started to feel bloated, mentally tired, and other sides aswell! The wellbeing was just off, and i lost libido aswell as my testicle becomming the size of a nut

I quitted TRT cold turkey, but since we are talking about Nebido the drug will slowly leave the system making a opputinity for your HTPA to register that you are dropping into a range so that your LH - and FSH can start to catch up!

My last dosage was 330mg active t and at week 10 I did hit a wall of tiredness, wierd sleep, and a different sensation of being besides myself! But from week 12-to now 25 every week just made me feel better, and better and better! I feel so amazing right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i am off of TRT. I dont know at this moment if i am at low T, but i dont care.. I feel like a freaking beast, happiness is up, wellbeing, sexuality and libido + much more.

I did not use Nolva-clomid or any PCT! My testicle started to grow back at week 15, idd assume i still miss around 40% in size.. Wich makes me believe that i still have some levels of testosterone to recover.
I am aiming at landing at 20-25nmol TT.

Anyways I am not sure quitting cold turkey on any other ester is a great idea! But with Nebido you have that option as it is very slow ester, and your body will be able to start catch up without you hitting 0.

So anyways, just wanted to share :)

Thank mega!
I am still curious to see where my testosterone levels will land! Am i still running on trt testosterone, or has my body actually started to take over? That is the question here.

But the sensation of just having a ball sack, just feels amazing! I also complained about ED and loss of Libido, this is has been corrected by comming off. Now let me be honest, my estrogen was high, but my testosterone quite high... I believe this had part in my wellbeing.

- TRT helped me recovery low T at a point in life where I had to be able to function. I had exams, and university infront of me! It lifted my low t indused depression, it regrew my stress indused beardloss, and it rebuilt my body from flappyfatty to the athlete i once was pre shit.

Once i get my blood drawn, i will start my natural t / hormone recovery stack! Hopefully this will shoot my lh-fsh abit up, and lower my estrogen thus increasing my testoserone by lowered shbg. My diet is likewise spot on, and ive lost fat while comming off of TRT leaving a better platform for higher T levels. I will be funny to see if these supps work
horny goat weed
maca
natural revesatrol
Rhodiol
and so on!

That said, i still want to point out that nolva - and clomid are not always needed! And actually imo best avoided due to the sides and also their effects on other very important hormones for manlyness / wellbeing.

Thank mega!
I am still curious to see where my testosterone levels will land! Am i still running on trt testosterone, or has my body actually started to take over? That is the question here.

But the sensation of just having a ball sack, just feels amazing! I also complained about ED and loss of Libido, this is has been corrected by comming off. Now let me be honest, my estrogen was high, but my testosterone quite high... I believe this had part in my wellbeing.

- TRT helped me recovery low T at a point in life where I had to be able to function. I had exams, and university infront of me! It lifted my low t indused depression, it regrew my stress indused beardloss, and it rebuilt my body from flappyfatty to the athlete i once was pre shit.

Once i get my blood drawn, i will start my natural t / hormone recovery stack! Hopefully this will shoot my lh-fsh abit up, and lower my estrogen thus increasing my testoserone by lowered shbg. My diet is likewise spot on, and ive lost fat while comming off of TRT leaving a better platform for higher T levels. I will be funny to see if these supps work
horny goat weed
maca
natural revesatrol
Rhodiol
and so on!

That said, i still want to point out that nolva - and clomid are not always needed! And actually imo best avoided due to the sides and also their effects on other very important hormones for manlyness / wellbeing.

Let's see the blood work works and give this more time before coming to the conclusion that SERMs are not useful in restarting one's HPTA. There is a lot of science backing the use of SERMs. And let's be careful to not apply your unique situation universally to all men on TRT.

I believe serms might be necessary if you are quiting cold turkey on esters such as cypinate, enanthate and sustanon! We all know that frequent injections are needed to avoid ups and downs while running TRT on these esters, this just shows how quickly i will leave the body if not taken in adequent intervals!

Therefore quiting cold turkey on such esters might not be the best idea, as your body will be crashing to the level of 0 within just a few days! Leaving you in a state of harm, bad thoughts, depression, fatigue and overall emotionally unstable as it is a too quick rush for the body to register and eventually counteract by reproducing itself.

The difference with nebido is, that it is so slow, even has to be built up on a couple of shots "months" to stabilize, that even if you decide to quit cold turkey you are actually going to run on nebido for about 2-3months, the drops per day will be minimal compared to other esters wich give your body the possibility to register a need of testosterone.

Apon that i want to say that i have done a cycle, and did a proper pct wich eventually made me feel like crap, with a shitty libido, and bad mood. So im happy that i could skip that.

I believe serms might be necessary if you are quiting cold turkey on esters such as cypinate, enanthate and sustanon! We all know that frequent injections are needed to avoid ups and downs while running TRT on these esters, this just shows how quickly i will leave the body if not taken in adequent intervals!

Therefore quiting cold turkey on such esters might not be the best idea, as your body will be crashing to the level of 0 within just a few days! Leaving you in a state of harm, bad thoughts, depression, fatigue and overall emotionally unstable as it is a too quick rush for the body to register and eventually counteract by reproducing itself.

The difference with nebido is, that it is so slow, even has to be built up on a couple of shots "months" to stabilize, that even if you decide to quit cold turkey you are actually going to run on nebido for about 2-3months, the drops per day will be minimal compared to other esters wich give your body the possibility to register a need of testosterone.

Apon that i want to say that i have done a cycle, and did a proper pct wich eventually made me feel like crap, with a shitty libido, and bad mood. So im happy that i could skip that.

You are incorrect about those esters. Cyp, Enanthate and Sust (blend) are all long esters or have long esters. It takes 3 to 4+ weeks for them to clear -- not a few days. Please be careful about spreading misinformation.

If that is so why are people then injecting every 3rd/4th day to keep stable levels? Within a short period of time this would induce over dosing due to build up of that ester. Also taking other peoples TRT protocol into consideration we see that they often complain when they reach 12days after their shot of Test E/C... Okay the drugs might be totally untraceable at 3-4weeks, but that does not mean that the testosterone does not dip waaay down before that.

(The only difference of any worth is in the half-life of each; Testosterone-Cypionate carries with it a half-life of approximately 12 days, 36 hours longer than Testosterone-Enanthate and since both stretch past a week the difference is nothing short of negligible. Regardless of the form you use, assuming all things are constant, diet, training, etc. the dosing of each when comparable will produce the same results with either form)

I might be wrong, but i will still asume that people have a harder time recover on their own due to the fact that the ester leaves faster then the body can start to produce testostone in significant amounts so that the individual does not suffer from a crash or low t sides. Hence the need for SERMS if needed be?

Can you link for what you stated?

You want me to provide a link for the half life of esters?

And by the way, didn't you get diagnosed with Primary Hypogonadism?

Last edited:
No you always refeer to that!

My LH was fine, but my FSH was 18 somewhat abit above the normal range.

So you were Primary. Why would someone with Primary Hypogonadism need to take SERMs? Why are you applying your situation to all types of Hypogonadism when most of the guys that go on TRT are Secondary?

So you were Primary. Why would someone with Primary Hypogonadism need to take SERMs? Why are you applying your situation to all types of Hypogonadism when most of the guys that go on TRT are Secondary?

I have a question. Natural 1000 ng/dl vs synthetic 1000 ng/dl. The feeling is same? or different?

[QUOTE=Profion9k;3698747]If that is so why are people then injecting every 3rd/4th day to keep stable levels? Within a short period of time this would induce over dosing due to build up of that ester. Also taking other peoples TRT protocol into consideration we see that they often complain when they reach 12days after their shot of Test E/C... Okay the drugs might be totally untraceable at 3-4weeks, but that does not mean that the testosterone does not dip waaay down before that.

If you inject 200mg per week once a week it is the same dose as 100mg twice a week. Thats why you dont overdose. Its not because its clearing out of your system that fast. A person who stops taking their TRT dose will have 100mg in their system at the first half life and 50mg at the second half life. That puts you out about 3-4 weeks as Megatron said.

This sort of thing has been well documented. There have been people who have very low Testosterone levels who were given Testosterone injections and and found that 6 month after treatment was discontinued there body was producing normal consistent levels of Testosterone. Hopefully you with be the same. I suggest you study the research done by Weston A. Price and learn how to nourish your body. Amino Acids and chemical free foods. Lots of healthy fats and protein and Fiber ane a n veggies. Y
ou are what you eat.

This sort of thing has been well documented. There have been people who have very low Testosterone levels who were given Testosterone injections and and found that 6 month after treatment was discontinued there body was producing normal consistent levels of Testosterone. Hopefully you with be the same. I suggest you study the research done by Weston A. Price and learn how to nourish your body. Amino Acids and chemical free foods. Lots of healthy fats and protein and Fiber ane a n veggies. Y
ou are what you eat.

Doesn't this really only occur in the obese that normalize their bodyfat values over the TRT treatment period? I have not heard of anyone else coming off TRT and recovering to normal levels, especially without PCT...

Sounds like u don't have a clue of what u are doing and identifying tiredness as a low T issue. Although low T can bring that symptom.....tiredness can come from many things...
Have u ever had a sleep study done?

ou are what you eat.

Uhhhhhhhhhhh, as primary hypogonadal?

OP: I don't understand why on earth you would want to keep at this. If you're primary hypogonadal, there is no coming back. It's a fact of life that I and many other primary guys have had to accept. You will return back to where you started, or worse.

Nebido, or ANY esterfied form of testosterone for that matter, suppresses your natural production while the hypothalamus still detects them in your system. The effective terminal lives for these are roughly four half-lives.

There's no natural production restarting as the testosterone leaves your system. The only exception to this is SERM use at roughly two half-lives out. That's mostly because the SERMs take an extra half-life or so to reach appreciable values, and the fact they prevent the hypothalamus from even seeing estradiol.

None of that means anything to us. We could have an LH of over 700, and the testes will still just yawn, while eeking out a little squirt of the precious hormone.

I strongly suggest that you give serious thought about why you don't want to be on TRT, and if you're willing to live with the consequences as such. I suspect that you had an estradiol issue while on TRT, but obviously blood work would be the only way to confirm.

My .02c :)

Its been 5months since my last injeciton of 50% nebido 330mg testosterone.
Bloodwork from a month ago shows low overall total testosterone, but still to high free testosterone level "above range"

I have been looking at my bloodwork before starting trt:
FSH Ref range 1-8 "21"
LH Ref range 1.5-11 "7.5"
TT ref range 8-30 "16.3"

I re-explain shortly: Finishing chemo, surgeries I left the country and backpacked for 6months! The stress, noise, no-rest, and combined with the chemo sideeffected made my testosterone levels to land at TT8 during my travels. I came back home and started to lose my beard, aswell as falling into a deep depression "Delayed depression from traveling" eventually my testosterone levels were at the bottem range and other stuff was also out of whack "Cholesterol"

Being home for 20days made my testosterone levels recover from 8 -> 16.3 and dum enough i started TRT. I believe I would have been able to recover to 20nmol and I would have been happy staying here.

I spoke to the doctor and he said that my LH - FSH are starting to recover eventhough my free testosterone is still above normal values.

looking at my LH I might not be hypogondonal, and then seeing my t levels at 16.3 after a month of rest! I truely believe TRT was a bad choice.

But my worst fear from the whole journey was, that I would not be able to have a baby of my own! FSH is way high, and this seems to back up that my semen might be off? I did bank some before I got wrecked by chemo.

Anyways just wanted to update you guys! That every thing is going well, i feel somewhat better off TRT, and I will keep dokumenting my recover without the use of PCT.

Sounds like u don't have a clue of what u are doing and identifying tiredness as a low T issue. Although low T can bring that symptom.....tiredness can come from many things...
Have u ever had a sleep study done?

You were right! I tought my tiredness was due to low t and being on t aswell! nevertheless the root cause is, that it is a chemo side effect hat only time can heal!. TRT and higher levels did help me recover faster from chemo, but I feel and know that I am better off without it.

ou are what you eat.

Correct. Some clinical research on it for idiopathic hypogonadism. A restart will no doubt expedite it. Or at least HCG. I am not a huge fan of clomid, I have seen some transition with just HCG.

IMT's peptide program to increase growth hormone worked without T to recover someone as well. They dropped 65 pounds and got a T level of 900 + on the Tri-Peptide combo.

Last edited:
Back