Clomid dont work after trt...

KM2016

hi guys, after years of trt I tried a recovery with 50mg / day of clomid, starting from the first day after the last injection (propionate).
I thought I was recovering but after 4 weeks I am with testosterone near 0 (in addition to e2 lh and fsh at 0).
I feel very strange and weak, no libido and energy, insomnia.
I believe that continuing the road to recovery is completely useless at this point.
I had the low T (300-400) even before the trt but with 25mg / day of clomid it also reached 800. How is it possible that now it remains at 0?

I am guessing but it will have something to do with the brain if everything is bottomed out. If LH and FSH are 0 then pituitary ismt making them. Its possibly atrophied from not using it or possibly the hypothalamus isnt sending GhRH? Gonadotropin hormone releasing hormone . . It's a link in the chain.

How long have you been on since being off?

Test of 800 with Clomid? Just clomid?

what where you pinning during your years of TRT? stats? was it self medicated TRT or did you have a doc? why did you start TRT?:nerd:

I am guessing but it will have something to do with the brain if everything is bottomed out. If LH and FSH are 0 then pituitary ismt making them. Its possibly atrophied from not using it or possibly the hypothalamus isnt sending GhRH? Gonadotropin hormone releasing hormone . . It's a link in the chain.

How long have you been on since being off?

Test of 800 with Clomid? Just clomid?

I have been doing trt for 5 years, sometimes adding hcg too, in the past I also had 800 of natural T with only 25mg of clomid, but I did not come from trt but only from low natural T to 300-400.

if my pituitary is now atrophied or the brain does not send the signal I have to consider the hypothesis of trt a lifetime (or hcg but I don't believe much in safety in humans in the long term being a female hormone)

Last edited:
what where you pinning during your years of TRT? stats? was it self medicated TRT or did you have a doc? why did you start TRT?:nerd:

I did trt with a doctor at the beginning but then I continued alone, keeping all aspects under control (HCT, e2 etc)
I have been using T for 20 years, at the beginning as aas and then as trt, when I stopped T for aas in a year I recovered natural T at around 400 (after about 10 years of discontinued use).
I started trt (trying first with clomid but I didn't feel as good as the exogenous T, despite the level of 800) because my natural level was about 300-400 and I didn't feel as good as I wanted seeing that in the past I was used to having high levels of T.
Furthermore, I have always had symptoms of lack of T, since I was a boy, little libido and energy that instead of T has all been solved by becoming a better man.

Back