I have a question( not feeling to good)

Micro

Ok, I just started my cycle on monday, It consist of ProLine Tren/Prop, ProLine EQ and dbol.

Now on monday around 7pm I took my first shot, it was a mixure of 1cc of the Tren/Prop (75mg/100mg) and 1/2 cc of EQ 250mg. Went to work felt fine all night , woke up alittle sore from the shot, nothing I couldnt handle. So I did a second shot but only the Tren/Prop around 7pm the , now 2hrs later I start to feel like I'm starting to get the flu. I did legs on sunday and woke up monday and wasnt sore from the work out but when I woke up Tuesday after I did my first shot on Monday, my legs were killing me. I usually get more sore the second day after my workout then the day after but I was thinking maybe because of the pain from the shot and my legs hurting so bad , probably hit my body alittle to hard. So anyway I lefted work early the night of my second shot, went home took my temp , it was fine but I still had the body aches just like the flu, sore joints etc. So I took some tylenol. Now today I didnt take another shot because I wasnt sure what was wrong. My temp went up alittle over 100 , around 100.2 nothing bad. But I got alot of pressure in my head, like sinus pressure. I didnt work out today either. This is my first time with Tren just so you guys know. I never get the so call sus flu, test flu or whatever it is. But maybe thats what I got now.

But my opinion on why I feel like shit is because of the soreness from the workouts and the soreness from both the shots.

I think I'm just going to do the Tren/Prop EOD and throw in one ICN awk. To keep the test higher then the EQ since I'm running that 500mgwk

Any thoughts ,

Thanks micro

Last edited:
Well it only lasted 2days. Tuesday and Weds. Felt fine on Thursday to go back to the gym. I've did alot of research on Tren/Prop those 2days, and this happens to alot of bro's. When running Tren/Prop or just one by itself. I didnt take my shot on Weds and felt fine. I've read some people have to work up to ED injections , not everyone but some. So I'm just going to do EOD until I get my sterile oil to cut the pain. Because I did a shot in my delt yesturday and the pains isnt that bad , its just the pain runs down from the top of my delt to the middle of my arm. I was told to use a heating pad for 20 to 30 minutes and message the hell out of it.

Another thing I find that works well is after you load your needle take the needle off and put it in the microwave for 10-20 secs. just till the liquid is warm then inject. You get alot less pain and usually dissipates faster. If it is the sterirility of the oil then take your gear and bake it in the oven for avout 20 min's at like 300 to get the BA lower and that will get rid of alot of the pain. later..hc_1

Does it matter if the oil gets to hot to inject after you take it out of the MICROwave.

Yeh, holy crap I smell trouble on that one....Just so there is no mistakes dude dont shoot it if it is to hot.......OUCH!!!!!!!!!

There's always a chance you have an infection. See a doctor just to be safe, especially if this continues. Even the cleanest of fellas has been hit with the occasional infection. Sometimes they don't even realize it and either it gets flushed out after some shitty days, or it gets really bad. You do not want the really bad side, believe me, so might be wise to play it safe.

Ok it's been awk now and I feel alot better. Only felt like shit for acouple of days, but about 24hrs after I take my Tren/Prop shot, I start to feel alittle bad again, then it goes away. I've been taking my shots EOD. My delt is finally starting to feel better. Tomorrow will be the 5th day after I shot my delt so the pain should be pretty much gone tomorrow. No more delt shots for me until my sterile oil comes in. I dont mind some pain but not for 5days. The pain in the glutes last about 2 to 3days after injection but all those days I'm able to walk, Pain isnt that bad. I just need somemore spots to inject. But the glutes are the only thing that is bareable. I want to do ED injections but the pain isnt gone by the time I need to inject the same spot again. Today I had a bad shot, Was doing 1cc in right glute aspirated and all was fine, half way through my shot I moved alittle so I aspirated again just to safe and bam blood, so I took it out stuck it in about 1/2 inch away from the spot I just hit . I had 1/2cc left stuck it in aspirated and blood again. So I was only able to do 1/2 cc. sucks

same thing happend to me i got this cruciel knot in my shoulder. Got flu symptoms and all but i got really red and swolled up Took about a week to clear up. must be bacteria from this enanthate Q. V. 250

Accually it wasnt the delt shot that made me feel sick, I think it was the 2 days in arow of shots that did it. Should of started EOD which I'm doing now.

Back