I have an abcess...

I know i'm hijacking a little but DET, good post. I was wondering whether if I get bloodwork done through the company on blondie's sticky and I put it in my name and such, does this go in my file too?

i think u can use a fake name can't you? i thought i read they dont ID you.

I have read depending on how bad the abcess is my first visit with a dr and he would precribe and anti biotic and tell me to come back in a couple weeks if it gets worse. Then he would drain it maybe fill it, or cut it out. I am just going to skip the first visit and do the stuff on my own. doesnt get better in a few days i will just say they popped up out of no where and cross my fingers he doesnt give me a blood test bc i am a week into a dbol test cycle. He probly will thought because he will want to see if it has made it to my blood stream. idk... im fucked.

gotta pay to play

Last edited:
i think u can use a fake name can't you? i thought i read they dont ID you.

I have read depending on how bad the abcess is my first visit with a dr and he would precribe and anti biotic and tell me to come back in a couple weeks if it gets worse. Then he would drain it maybe fill it, or cut it out. I am just going to skip the first visit and do the stuff on my own. doesnt get better in a few days i will just say they popped up out of no where and cross my fingers he doesnt give me a blood test bc i am a week into a dbol test cycle. He probly will thought because he will want to see if it has made it to my blood stream. idk... im fucked.

gotta pay to play

I would def see a doctor if I were you. You don't need to tell him about AAS. And they did ID me when I got mine done.

Just tell the Dr you're on juice. I tell my endo and she doesn't care. There are laws that protect the privacy between an adult and his physician. I would probably go like, now. Forget draining that... dangerous game you're playing.
yah anf when you go for life or med insurance they MAKE you sgined your papers open to them so they can see your medical history. and there goses medical or life. and if you say no then same result....

tell the doc it was from giving yourself vitaminb12 shots that you bought online.
done

Ok I didn't realize thiswas from peptide use. I forgot as I get way too many pm's a day. Forget precision they suck but I've had many good products and peptides but they are not consistent.

Red welts can be a very common side of peptides due to filler used. I never had a problem then I started using a new company(who I love) and my first inject of ghrp/ghrh gave me an instant red welt that itched very bad. It was gone after about an hour.

If this continues you are likely allergic to that filler. Do not squeeze them or poke them with a pin. That will only make it worse. Do not use the product any more and get on some antibiotic. If you go to emergency just tell them you don't know what caused them even though peptides are not illegal.

Back