I have been mixing my HGH with Bacteriostatic .9% Sodium Chloride-HELP!!

T-Biggs

I have been on HGH for 3 months now (Riptropin) at 4ius per day and I went to order some more Bacteriostatic Water .9% Benzyyl Alcohol and realized I have been using Bacteriostatic 0.9% Sodium Chloride mixed with 0.9% Benzyl Alcohol. I am seeing results as I have lost 15lbs, but does the Sodium Chloride damage the HGH? Or does it really matter.

Thanks

T

It will not damage it. Just like buffering it to match normal pH levels will not damage it when injected other than subcutaneous. The alcohol would be most likely to do any damage but it doesn't.

T-biggs I'm usin the same but I'm using hydrotropin and the same bac water also & my source said thats the right one.

Thanks guys you gave me a better peice of mind. I recently bought some straight bac water though just in case.....

I read that u can never shake the HGH vial as it will break the amino acid chains.....is that true?

If shaking it can damage HGH might want to be extra careful mixing....

I read that u can never shake the HGH vial as it will break the amino acid chains.....is that true?

If shaking it can damage HGH might want to be extra careful mixing....

Shaking will break the 191aa bonds. Reconstitute by dripping water on the side of the vial and letting it run down to the GH. To "mix" you s-l-o-w-l-y turn the vial while on its side.

It is not like every one will break apart if you don't follow the directions though.

on the blues i was using if you werent careful the vacum would suck the water out super quick. so yes becareful and hold the plunger:yumyum:

Back