I Love Steroidology!

couldn't agree more, the only problem I have is that I seriously want to spoon with Pinga, he wont do it though =[

This really has been a great site for a great number of years... Answers to any possible AAS questions or ASS questions... I've been here I think from the beginning... The convo lounge used to be a free-for-all LOL

This really has been a great site for a great number of years... Answers to any possible AAS questions or ASS questions... I've been here I think from the beginning... The convo lounge used to be a free-for-all LOL

Dang...member since 2003. :eek:

What used to take place in the convo lounge? :axe:

Dang...member since 2003. :eek:

What used to take place in the convo lounge? :axe:

The convo lounge was populated by a lot members that had been banned elsewhere for their outspoken opinions and sometimes hilarious shenanigans... so what you had was the most politically incorrect shit non-stop... it was a good time... and almost nobody got banned...

Search some of the older posts (if you can see the forum)...

hmmmm when I started in this business there were only 3 companies I was aware of. AG Guys and Lion and Liquid Research. Back then IGF-1 and MGF were big and sold for hundreds a piece easily. Peptides were probably around before 2003 but I dont think they became internet main stream until the research companies brought them to the forums. I think AG was here first.
What year did peptides start coming along?

I love this place! It's been great getting to know all of you guys and to learn as much as possible. I was completely ignorant about peptides before I joined up here and now feel like I'm starting to get a pretty nice grasp of them through various logs, personal research, and member input. Osta, I always enjoy reading what you have to say and the feedback you give others. I know you Rep a business, but you always have spot on advice and I definitely appreciate that.

Back