I love these, Omnadrens yummy

Omna dont have same composition as SUSTANON, they never changed their composition like some people say here, and i can tell you, every omna i saw on this board was fake, still same fake. Like said before omna is very hard to get and only way to get them is from ukraine, and try to export something from ukraine. HF :)

ummmm i have the fuxking box's and you can use google translate to see they did change the formula... and my amps are real. actually i have both real omnadren AND fake ones.... ill post both some time. got stuck with them with a source, source made good on it, but i still got them for shits n giggles.. wont use it though...
the real ones the exp is stamped on and you can feel it. the fakes the ring is not right and the exp is printed on with rest of stuff.. i have gotten omnadren meant for russian market ( in russian ) and the standard Polish Omnadren.. I know my omnadren... dont you tell me they are fake when i know for a fact they are real..

ummmm i have the fuxking box's and you can use google translate to see they did change the formula... and my amps are real. actually i have both real omnadren AND fake ones.... ill post both some time. got stuck with them with a source, source made good on it, but i still got them for shits n giggles.. wont use it though...
the real ones the exp is stamped on and you can feel it. the fakes the ring is not right and the exp is printed on with rest of stuff.. i have gotten omnadren meant for russian market ( in russian ) and the standard Polish Omnadren.. I know my omnadren... dont you tell me they are fake when i know for a fact they are real..

If you know they are real then that's great.. seems like you actually understand the difference.

I also have some real ones in my possession from 2007.. like 2

Omnas!! Always a hot button issue..sort of like gay marriage in the US. When it gets brought up, I turn and go the other way! LoL.

Back