I need advice, amatuer!!! 1st time roids!

HardBody

Today, for the first time i took a shot, 1cc in my glut, of Equipoise (boldenone undecylenate), and I want to know about aspirating, where to put it, how many cc's to take a week, and any thing else i need to take so i don't get hurt. I don't get tested for anything, but is this a good mass gainer? Any advice from experience? I'd appreciate it greatly. Thakyou. I don't want to hurt my self, i want to look good for my self!!!

sry bro, I'm 18, I've been lifting since about 14, i love it, i'm fats to tak eanything, like creatine, protein, you name it, i'll try it, is this good, do i need to ake anythign post or after? what is gyno, do i need to worry about hitting a vein? how much should i tae a week? I am 5-10, 220 pounds.

I wrestled for 12 years, so I love to look good, but i dont want to hurt my self, could you help me?

HardBody said:
sry bro, I'm 18, I've been lifting since about 14, i love it, i'm fats to tak eanything, like creatine, protein, you name it, i'll try it, is this good, do i need to ake anythign post or after? what is gyno, do i need to worry about hitting a vein? how much should i tae a week? I am 5-10, 220 pounds.

Are you being serious?

First, since you are already injecting, here is what you do. Spread your skin with two fingers, then with the other hand poke the needle in. I hope you're using 1.5" pins for the glutes. Then, when you have fully inserted the pin, pull back a little on the stopper until a few bubbles come up. If they are clear you are not in a vein and you are good to inject. If they are blood, you'll probably pass out first and this also means you are in a vein so you'll have to start all over.

As far as gyno, if you're already injecting you're fucked. By the time you get some nolva or clomid you'll already have it. Hopefully you won't get it.

man, you are scaring me, what the hell is gyno? I could get this shit in days if i needed it, i just took a shot today. nolva or clomid, what is that shit? why so deep on the 1.5" pins? that is really far!

Gyno is bitch tits caused by aromatization. How many mg/cc is you EQ? I would say around 300- 400mg a week would be good.

Champ

you will not get gyno from EQ most likely...first of all, stop taking it....second get some nolvadex and clomid....you can get it at liquachem.com or liqua-solutions.com nolva is also known as tamoxofin and clomid as clomiphen (sp?)....third, get some test and run it 400mg-500mg for 10 weeks....either cypionate or enanthate...ok? i thought you took aratest before? if you can't get cypionate or enanthate, get some more aratest and take one cc mon. one cc thur....

I have never for EQ to be a good mass builder, take his advice and take Test insted, if your looking for mass and your taking EQ you will be alittle dissapointed

damn, so EQ isn't as good as test huh, well, I need to get some money and sell my EQ, im stupid for not researching first.

no EQ is a good steroid to take in combo with stuff but not alone, i mean you will see results of EQ but if your looking to get big id try something else insted..Test and EQ would be a great combo

you dontknow anything about this stuff, yet you injected it into your body? You are obviously to immature to be using this shit. Dont take it as an insult, its the truth. I know you think you are, but you arent. YOu dont know anything. Please stop taking juice before you go and get unwanted side effects, and then bad mouth it and become one of those people who wants it to be illegal because its easier to villify something than admit you were an idiot. OR worse, beat on someone who is obviously smaller than you and claim "that this shit got you raging". I will beat you myself if you pull that shit.

and guys, i dont understand you even talking to this kid about test. Now he is just going to search around for some test to buy and throw in the mix.

HardBody said:
damn, so EQ isn't as good as test huh, well, I need to get some money and sell my EQ, im stupid for not researching first.

Yes you are stupid for not researching first. And do you think someone is going to buy your eq that you already started using? If they do, they are fucking stupid. Please tell me your bottle wasnt already used partially. Please say that it was still wrapped in plastic and the box.
You see, you dont use an unsealed bottle because the previous person may have double dipped in it (shot himself with a needle, then went back into the bottle later witht he same needle) and contaminated it with something. Or they could have filled it with something else. I actually know a guy that knew of one dude who put armour-all in a bottle of Winstrol (winny) and told someone to drink it.

why are you going to come and just flame someone instead of trying to help them? whats up with that? he has been training for 4 years, he is a good size, 220 at 5'10... he has already done an aratest cycle...instead of having him do a pointless cycle and not knowing what the risks could be, you could set him in the right directioin...just cause he doesn't know shit now doesn't mean he can't learn... i learned a ridiculous (sp?) amount of information in 3 months... whats to say he can't do the same? calling him stupid and flaming him will just make him want to stay off the board and he will end up hurting himself and doing exactly what you want to prevent...

panteracfh said:
why are you going to come and just flame someone instead of trying to help them? whats up with that? he has been training for 4 years, he is a good size, 220 at 5'10... he has already done an aratest cycle...instead of having him do a pointless cycle and not knowing what the risks could be, you could set him in the right directioin...just cause he doesn't know shit now doesn't mean he can't learn... i learned a ridiculous (sp?) amount of information in 3 months... whats to say he can't do the same? calling him stupid and flaming him will just make him want to stay off the board and he will end up hurting himself and doing exactly what you want to prevent...

i agre he can learn alot quickly. But he shouldnt be learning this shit while he is already on. He did one shot, he should just stop now, put that shit back in his closet for a couple months and come back to it.
I am not flaming the kid. I am pointing out just how rediculous this is. Shoulld a person take the wheel of a car while on the highway and figure out how to drive as they go?

yeah, thats why it would be better to say it just how you did right then...like i told him also...stop the EQ...first get proper anchilaries and post cycle therapy (pct), learn some more, straiten shit out, get some test and run a correct first cycle... i told him to stick around here, and post all his questions so he can learn, calling him stupid and all will just make him want to stay off this board...but i get what your saying, like the people who come on and are 6 weeks into their 200mg/week deca cycle and ask if its a good cycle...but this kid wants to learn...

Last edited:
HardBody said:
Today, for the first time i took a shot, 1cc in my glut, of Equipoise (boldenone undecylenate), and I want to know about aspirating, where to put it, how many cc's to take a week, and any thing else i need to take so i don't get hurt. I don't get tested for anything, but is this a good mass gainer? Any advice from experience? I'd appreciate it greatly. Thakyou. I don't want to hurt my self, i want to look good for my self!!!

You are SO FULL OF SHIT it's not even funny. In your other thread you just finished saying that you are doing your second cycle,

HardBody said:
this is my second cycle...I've done ara test and never aspirated, i never used anythign after my 5 weeks? Is there something i should take after i am done using Equipoise (boldenone undecylenate) ???? I need help, appreciate it, please check out my other posts. This is my second cycle and do i need to buy anythign to take after and if so how much is it, 220 pounds, 5-10, 18 years old.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19892

Get a fuckin' life kid and stop wasting our time with your fantasies.

Back