I need some advice! What is this?

nshultz29

I have just been introduced to the world of prohormones and I've been doing my research.
I was told to go to a guy that owned a supplement shop around were I live because he knows
what he's talking about.

I asked him for something that was light considering I'm new to this and I want to take it easy.

He told me to take SXFP RAMPAGE (my receipt says Griffin Labs) and i also got liver support.

The chemical makeup is:
Rampage 70mg
Halodrol 20mg
Epistane 10mg
LMG MAX 15mg
Dimethazine 10mg
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3b, 17b-diol
2a-17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol
17beta-hydroxy 2alpha, 17alpha-dimethyl 5 alpha-
androstan3-one zine 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-
androstan-17b-ol

When I got home I saw that side effects were high blood pressure and other
side effects. Is this true and what would you suggest me to do.
What are other potential side effects?
Can you please help me?
Like I said I'm new to the world of prohormones.

Thank You

There is a forum for Pro Hormones. I am from Canada and I am curious to know tho, why do kids buy these things? It's like a mix of horrible chemicals put together to fucking destroy your liver and destroy your blood pressure. Injectible testosterone seems a lot more safer then that crazy ass mix of insane chemicals.

I was refereed to him because I'm just getting into prohormones by someone that I thought I could trust.

I want to do what is safest for my body and life. When I got home I began researching and reading up

on the chemical compounds. I'm trying to get advice from experienced people.

Stupidest crap Pro-hormones, throw your money out the window simply a placebo effect. The mind is powerful and if you believe something is working it may just give the results your are looking for even though what your taking is not helping you in any way shape or form.

steroids will give you greater results and with less overall side effects. seriously, you will feel like you are dying on prohormones. And BTW, everyone on that prohormone site are a bunch of kids who barely look like they even lift (seriously, there are only about 2 or 3 members who actually look descent) who love posting memes pictures as an answer to serious questions. bottom line stay away from everything prohormone related.

Back