VERY NEW. I got questions & I need advice.

LittleGuy93

Im 24. Very little guy, Im 5'5 and weigh 115.4... I wanna put on weight. Im sick being so small. I've tried everything but I cant gain shit.

So, I wanna know about dbol and test use? Safe? Side effects? Does it work? How much? How long? Im new to this whole game, I dont even go to the gym. So please explain some stuff to me so I don't destroy my liver amd all that.

Welcome bro. you need to read all you can if your absolutely new to the game. and if you weigh 115 pounds your diet is first and foremost.
read the beginer cycle sricky thread by 3J at the top of the forum to start learning.
be sure to read all the steroid profiles as well.

Steroids will not put on weight or take it off for that matter. It is 100% diet. If you are not eating enough food (calories), you will not gain anything. Simple physics.

Say you did run a cycle without eating properly. Whatever you gain if you do gain anything, will be gone as soon as you finish your cycle. That would be essentially a complete waist.

Work on diet. You can look into getting a diet coach too. We have 3j here. Check him out.

Just have to agree with both IMT and tbonexl.
Working out and taking gear is the easy part.
Eating(and eating right) on a schedule is what kills me inside everytime... :(

If I were you I'd take the money you were gonna spend on a cycle and hire 3J. He will get you going in the right direction without aas. Good luck bro!

Reactions: 3J
thanks for the kind words guys..

OP, youre having an issue gaining weight due to nutrition.. and steroids are not magic pills that defy the laws of physics.. if you cant eat to grow off cycle you wont grow and keep gains on cycle.. dont waste your money on a cycle without knowing how to eat and train to grow first..

if youre interested in my professional services email me at 3jdiet@gmail.com to inquire about becoming a client.

website link: 3J's Nutrition

Back