I need some help when im planning my first cycle

n666

Hello, first of all id like to say sorry for my poor english , im working on it xD.

so im 25yo male. il try to give some infos , dunno if it counts but just in case. im 5.6 feet and 5 years ago ive been 297pounds :eek2: (when i was kid i had asthma and they used on me for years cortizone , injectables and orals, so after all it wasnt only my fault hahaha jk). That left me with thin skin and strechmarks as u can see in this pic if u click it

View attachment 559863

plus water retention for some reason. i dont know why but i still can get 4-5kg waters in out a day or two.
ive been working out as hard as i can and more , i did managed with diet to get down to 154pounds but the first weight loss was too fast and i left with a bit of hanging skin down my belly , not so much but i had to get rid of it. At 2012 i had months on and off because i had to go serve my country(as we all do :p) and working out/diet was impossible at that time but i didnt get fat or whatever , but i get to 176pounds , some fat some mass. I lost them easy because i had been back on my train/diet and then i made an surgery and removed it 7 months ago. My recovery was prety fast , half the time doctors said and i was back on my training.

I know from the start my mind wasnt about get thin , but get to a point i feel strong and see my self in the mirror and be happy with what i see , i never really care about peoples opinion on my look , as i say ,thats who i am, if u dont like me then fu.:laugh3:

sooo , i know people will say go workout more natural but i feel like the "right moment" will never come, i feel ready to do it now and im planning to. Im working out 6 days a week , my workout is check/back/shoulders-traps/biceps/triceps/legs. Cardio 15-20min treadmil eod, my diet is clean because i like to eat clean , i keep my protein intake in 2x and spread the rest of my cals depending on what diet im working on atm because i like experiments but tbh i mostly like to keep it simple.

my stats atm is 5.6 @ 165 pounds. Bf% uknown , im planning to mesure it soon

my goal is to get lean plus ad lean muscle or keep my own as i cut because i tried it as natural and didnt work so well , my skin needs to be full , if i get down my weight its weird.

i was thinking of winny BUT i had a friend told me i should start with Test. I was searching the web for days and everyone advice the first cycle to start with test Only + pct ofcourse. Il never do this without pct , i fear to screw it up and im full of hospitals and doctors in my life allready :)

so i was thinking for test but a guy(with years experience + couching) told me to start with test + deca . im not going to do this but i was thinking whats the best for my goal.

again sorry for my bad english , i hope u guys understand what im talking about haha
thx :D

Hmmm, Welcome to the forum.

Lots going on in your post so I'll just do my best to answer most of your questions and comment on your concerns as well.

I see you said, most people will probably say to workout more, and natural. This is absolutely correct, you probably should stick to natural as you're only 165. I can guarantee most people will tell you this on this forum.

If you're not putting on weight the way you want to, don't turn to Steroids for help. Look at how much you're actually eating. This will almost surely be the culprit for the lack of weight gain. Even a lean bulk will still yield some fat. So don't expect to come up 20lbs, (naturally or from AAS) and not bring some fat along with you it just won't happen. I can understand your worries, being that you've weighed nearly 300lbs in the past.. but try to learn how to manage fat gain while building muscle rather than searching for an easy way around it. If it was easy, everyone would be big, and everyone would be ripped.

Your training bothers me a little bit, You're leaving yourself only 1 day to rest. You need more than that. Combine your arms into one large workout, a double workout you could say. Train 5 days, and rest for 2. Your body will thank you, and you may just be gifted with some gains. I would drop the cardio, it's an immediate calorie burn, and you're already lifting weights everyday.. these two together are going to put you into a large calorie deficit that will be difficult to eat your way out of. My advice, increase the intensity of your workouts slightly, and drop the cardio completely for now. Less calories burned = less calories it takes to grow and less food you'll have to cram down your throat.

If you do decide to do steroids, which I think you could use at least another 10-15lbs before starting, but, if you do use them... Just take testosterone for your first cycle. Preferably a long ester. (Enanthate, Cypionate) There are plenty of Sticky threads in each of the forum sections on this website, that will explain how to take, how much to take, how long, where to inject, etc. But again, I think you could put on another 10lbs at least before considering. Up to you though, you're an adult.

If you do take steroids, make sure you invest a lot of time learning about what you plan to take, and what you'll need to take during and after cycle to help your body recover properly. There are plenty of threads on here explaining PCT (Post Cycle Therapy). Put in the work.

If you want to play around with your diet some, hire 3J and see what he can do for you. He's runs a nutrition network on this very forum. Takes normal people and turns them into greek gods, for a small fee.

Anyway, hope this helps, feel free to keep asking more, tomorrow morning I'm sure there will be plenty of replies to your post.

thanks a lot for ur answer. My workout was 5/7 until now but i started to do 2 times a week for the past two weeks just to hit chest twice, coz its my number one problem besides others. For some reason i hold some fat+water down my chest and the look is weird, its not so obvious on pics coz there are after workout but the doctor checked me told me i have no gyno or whatever (its well known ex fat-people might had gyno). That makes me frustrated and then i become too extreme on my diet plus cardio nad muscle loss follows. I feel like im doing nothing at all at some point.

il provide some more pics i hope it will help a little (sorry for lack and quality, i dont take much pics , its all i got)

View attachment 559869View attachment 559870View attachment 559871
Its like i need to be around 171-176 pounds to be full without my skin feels empty and im thinking its like imposible to do it and keep or lower my bf.

Being an ex-fatty might be tricky in my mind, i know but if my fat goes up a lot in bulking i feel like shit coz the bigger bf i have the bigger my water retention :basket:

dont get me wrong (its easy coz of my lack of speaking english lol) , my diet-workout is allways in check but its like im getting easy fat , losing easy muscle .. i guess it doesnt makes sense , maybe its all in my mind , but the fact is .. to get that big on 10-12% bf being 5,6 feet tal feels imposible and it seems like i need to be there to be full and not having so saggy skin
anyway , im not going yolo , il study a lot before use ANYTHING , thats a fact and its what im doing .

thanks a lot for ur help , u covered a lot of questions. next stop sticky threads :beertoast

Last edited:
Welcome!
I rec workout 3-4 days a week (eod IMO) and google: "DC training" something along those lines is nice.
I also rec Test +PCT + AI during cycle (0.25-0.5mg eod dex should be good)
I would maybe look into the workouts and diet a bit longer and maybe get on some creatine, taurine, multi v/m , and protein powder.
make a bulking smoothy ed something like:

2 servings:
1 banana
3 tbs peanut or almond butter or coconut oil.
hand full frozen berries
3-4 scopps protein (75-100g)
1 scoop, 25g oat meal
fill with water or milk and blend up.

yes , im not planing to drop it right now , im starting my research while i take my time to improve everything else! ;)
thanks a lot for the help

what you need to do is fine that sweet spot that lets you gain 1-1.5lbs naturally..

once you have that down and understand your body a cycle is more relevant... if you cannot figure that out on your own consider hiring a professional like myself.. email me for more info 3jdiet@gmail.com

or click on the link below to see my website

3J's Nutrition | Diet and fitness consulting to get you to the next level.

congrats on the life changing progress you have made btw!!

so guys i started my first cycle test e @ 500mg for 12 weeks

yesterday was my 1st shoot @ 250mg , im starting today hcg too (2x500iu/w)
For Ai i use aromasin @ 25mg eod because i tried to split it but its round and not tablet , seems impossible to cut in two same pieces even with the pill grinder i byed, so anyway i took one eod to see how it goes , in case i find its too much i could try e3d , anyway , next cycle il know now and il have something like liquid or tablet that can be splitted.

when i took aromasin at first i felt a little sleepy and weird (like high on weed a bit) but it was late afternoon so it wasnt a problem. Tbh an hour or two letter i felt some ephoria for some reason and since then i feel really great xD!!! i feel like my health went up for some reason , i know test e cant be felt so quickly but .. anyway .. i guess placebo ;D

pct 2weeks after last jab of test e = clomid 50/50/50/50 / nolva 20/20/20/20 and i wont use hcg prior pct since il run it through the cycle ;)
Hcg il run it through the cycle and stop it before starting pct (the ai too , il stop it before pct starts)
some pic of me today .. i know its not much but better than nothing i guess :p 1.72 @ 75kg

View attachment 560211

its 2 hours after workout ;p

il try my best on my first cycle .. my diet + workout are allways @ extreme and now i can use some extra kick to do better
maybe il keep updating this thread , dont know .. maybe :xmas:

Last edited:
Your HCG is that 250iu 2x a week for 500 total?

Aromasin needs to be taken daily. Buy a pill cutter at local pharmacy.

Pct should start 16 to 21 days after last pin.

Your HCG is that 250iu 2x a week for 500 total?

Aromasin needs to be taken daily. Buy a pill cutter at local pharmacy.

Pct should start 16 to 21 days after last pin.

some people say 2 x 250iu is enough some suggests 2 x 500iu but i think il try 2 x 250iu = 500/w

My aromasin cant be split , i tried and it broken in 2 pieces but not equal

it looks like this View attachment 560212

my pct will start after 2 weeks off BUT those two weeks il continue running my hcg+ AI (it will be like 4-5 days last hcg jab before pct so it will be clear till then to let clomid/nolva take over the rest).

for the aromasin il try again tommorow to cut one pill , maybe i did it wrong the first time

anyone splitted that one on the picture in two successfully ??? is aromasin allways in this form ?

If you havn't seen this yet give it a read along with all its links:
steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/675497-ology-frequently-asked-questions.html

i did but why do u suggest this? do u see something wrong in my plan ? ;)

Edit : ------->

so here how it goes , im using hcg too , 2 x 250iu/w since today , im doing the second pin for this week at thursday and then il pin normaly Monday -> thursday etc until the last thursday before the Monday that my pct will start. :)

from tommorow il cut aromasin in two , but i need to ask , if one part is bigger than the other will this do any harm ? i mean if today i take 10mg and tommorow 15 for example , because these doses are overkill anyway for this cycle , isnt ok to do it this way or stick 25mg eod ?? because i think the 1st option is better , even doses are not the same il been able to take it ed hmmm , any idea? thx ;)

Last edited:
i did but why do u suggest this? do u see something wrong in my plan ? ;)

Edit : ------->

so here how it goes , im using hcg too , 2 x 250iu/w since today , im doing the second pin for this week at thursday and then il pin normaly Monday -> thursday etc until the last thursday before the Monday that my pct will start. :)

from tommorow il cut aromasin in two , but i need to ask , if one part is bigger than the other will this do any harm ? i mean if today i take 10mg and tommorow 15 for example , because these doses are overkill anyway for this cycle , isnt ok to do it this way or stick 25mg eod ?? because i think the 1st option is better , even doses are not the same il been able to take it ed hmmm , any idea? thx ;)

Won't matter too much. Obviously the more equal you can get it the better it will be coz you'll end up with more stable blood levels. But it's certainly better than dosing eod. Try and get it as equal as you can, if not just halve it best you can and down em. Still gonna be less fluctuations than what your doing now.

You might try smashing the pills completely into powder and then making 2 equal size piles. I had some Adex once that was triangular shaped and I had to do this and load into capsules. I got tired of that pretty quick though and just ordered liquid Adex from the site sponsor.

You have a good base man, testosterone alone would do a ton for you. I wouldnt take under 500mg/week, or its not worth shutting yourself down. I also would only use the hcg if needed but theres different opinions. Personally I would wait to see how my body reacts to the test alone...

Won't matter too much. Obviously the more equal you can get it the better it will be coz you'll end up with more stable blood levels. But it's certainly better than dosing eod. Try and get it as equal as you can, if not just halve it best you can and down em. Still gonna be less fluctuations than what your doing now.
nice il try to do that , i think i might be able to split it in two half now with a better pil cuter

You might try smashing the pills completely into powder and then making 2 equal size piles. I had some Adex once that was triangular shaped and I had to do this and load into capsules. I got tired of that pretty quick though and just ordered liquid Adex from the site sponsor.

well my aromasin wont last for full cycle + prepct so im gona get a liquid one for the rest half ++ ;p

You have a good base man, testosterone alone would do a ton for you. I wouldnt take under 500mg/week, or its not worth shutting yourself down. I also would only use the hcg if needed but theres different opinions. Personally I would wait to see how my body reacts to the test alone...

im @ 500mg/w right now but i dont know if there is a good idea to up the dose since its my 1st week , i could go 10weeks x 750mg/week because i have 30 amps of 250mg sitting there but dunno if its good idea.

what could be best , 500/w x 12 weeks vs 750/w x 10 weeks ? hmm well most people suggesting 500/w thats why i planned it like that
my "man" gave me 30x250 to make it pyramid like "old school" but i dont listen to him since hes like "no pct etc" well lol whatever im doing things right , dont care about them and the "old school thing". lol

so about hcg im using it low dose 2 x 250iu/w to prevent shutdown rather than throw huge doses to kickstart.. for me prevention is better than cure and since im going to use allways ai-hcg-pct on my cycles i dont know if i want to take chances right now because my ... :p was pretty happy with 250iu of pregnyl heh , some minutes after shot it went up like a flag lol

i think il try this way , even doctors suggest hcg and its cheap.

Last edited:
update ===>

things are going smooth right now , i took half aromasin this morning so it will be 12.5ed.
it didnt gave me the sleepy feel i had with the 25mg EOD i tried first time (because i could not cut it equal) but today i tried and im able to cut it in two no problem :)
so all good.

My training was perfect and i start feeling different , i get really horny and i just cant stop looking at asses (i think its because of hcg)
i keep saying to myself its placebo effect , im on week one only etc but i dont know , this going better on training, i had bigger pumps (since i was in cut before jump in , differences are noticable).
guess its about aromasin + hcg combo that makes u produce more natural testo , so il wait for the test e to strike in 2-3-4 weeks i hope strengh goes up too
i did shoulder press with bar @ 70kg and that was my best when i was 80++ kg on bulking , so my str is rising .. (74-75kg atm)
and its not because of diet change carb wise because tommorow il up the carbs (potato-fruits) +400 cals and il see how i grow to adjust
planning to keep my waters low on this cycle , im not searching for water/fat mass , il try get as much lean mass as possible so at the end of pct i could maintain or even after 1-2 months cut a little for summer and stay lean, so my next cycle after will be heavy yet clean BULK
:mexican::mexican:

Last edited:
Your not supposed to post prices on the open forum bro ^

On another note, good move on the hCG. It's a ball saver for sure lol.

Oh yes , sorry i thought it didnt mean any harm because its legal to get it from pharmacy here xD... thx i fixed it.

update-------------------------------

i should not feel anything since im 4 days in (2nd pin x 250mg was today morning) but for some reason i REALLY feel changes in power + energy
my sex drive went up these days and i feel different . i keep telling myself its placebo but numbers dont lie plus i went to cut some wood today and i felt unstopable , was cutting them like a machine lol .... and two guys at my gym asked me if i start taking anything , i told them muscletech creatine new formula xD

i feel like im pumped more at my workout , but i dont know , it must not be because of test e , i think aromasin + hcg have raise my natural testo as supposed to do(one of them effects) and now im feeling the effects , i cant wait for test e to kick in , i hope next 2-3 weeks il get it

my test is pharma grade , dunno if it counts any

Last edited:
Back