I need some input from some of ya plz

Man to monster

Hey what's up I was wondering if some one can help me throw together a cycle this would be my third
First was test only 250mg twice a week
Second was test 300 mg twice a week and d bol anavar at the last weeks
Now currently on hand what I have is test e and tren e. And other things which I will be stating what I was thinking about running is
Test e 250 mg twice a week 1-12
Tren e 100 mg twice a week 1-10
Methasterone week 1-4 10mg 20 mg at week two
250ui hgc twice a week
Anavar 8-10
Caber e3d 1-12
Adex .5mg eod

Nolva
Clomid

Current stats age 27
Height 5 10"
Wheight 185
Lifting for around 6 years had to stay at a low wheight for a while for boxing any help would be greatly appreciated

But man I see a lot of post with your in depth information. You seem highly educated and experienced with almost any topic . I actually read the info from nightmare for my first test only cycle always referred back to it do you have any tweaks that you would recommend waiting till the first of the month to start(just easier for me to log and keep track that way)

Holy cow Batman! Four AAS compounds and five other compounds makes for a pretty complex third cycle. Probably not necessary, but I suspect you would find it very effective.

Using enanthate for 10 weeks is a bit short, see this graph of blood levels for 200 mg/wk total, 2 pins per week - you don't reach close to max blood levels until about week 5, and still don't reach steady state by the end at 10 weeks. If you want to run a long ester like that consider adding a few more weeks like 12 or 14-ish.

View attachment 566755

And a question for you - your 2nd cycle you said you did 600 mg/wk test with dbol and anavar at the end. How did the dbol at the end work for you? Seems like dbol should be up on the front end.

Sorry tank dbol was at the front typo lol I have never stacked two Orals at the same time. from a lot of what I read and researched its very toxic I put three weeks in between the two

Ok so I will run the test to 14 should I'll stop the tren at 12? I have read 10 is more then enough .I know it's a lot but the way my body reacts is phenomenal and never got any sides thus far not even acne lol. I weighed in at Bantamweight. Which is a 135 lb that was two years ago my first cycle test only brought me from 138.7 to 161.2 a month later I weighed 157.3 even after water weight was loss and kept training second cycle brought me from160 even to 180.2 dbol had me hold a shit ton of water a month later I was at 172 which I am currently at don't know why I said 185 another typo sorry for the detailed weights reading from my log book I just want to make sure entering this cycle I have everything that is needed lol and it s what I have on hand ATM ruel 1# in my book have every thing that you could possibly need before starting my diet workout and bf always in check. and I like to cycle once a year and tone the rest I get my bloods done half way through the cycle and after my pct and again a month after a lot easier to do this when your wife's the nurse at the doc office lol so if my lipids or enzymes get outta wack I'll know

Simple Simon...you use too many compounds. Really it appears that you think that steroids are magic.

DO you think your body can do all that is required of it to recognize and do all this synthesis with a confusing amount of AAS :insane:

Simple Simon...you use too many compounds. Really it appears that you think that steroids are magic.

DO you think your body can do all that is required of it to recognize and do all this synthesis with a confusing amount of AAS :insane:

took the words right out of my mouth. less would be better here.

You've had really good gains on just test & dbol, so you could just do that again - but.... if you are dead set on running all these compounds, then yes I'd say it looks ok.

Doses look reasonable, run the test 14 wks, tren 10-12 weeks if you can hang in there without sides, keep in mind with a long ester if you get nasty sides and stop it could be a couple weeks until they go away. Looks good on plans for AI, you really need to clamp down on the E2 with tren in the mix to avoid prolactin issues, and you have caber for that too.

Please keep us posted, or maybe start a log.

You've had really good gains on just test & dbol, so you could just do that again - but.... if you are dead set on running all these compounds, then yes I'd say it looks ok.

Doses look reasonable, run the test 14 wks, tren 10-12 weeks if you can hang in there without sides, keep in mind with a long ester if you get nasty sides and stop it could be a couple weeks until they go away. Looks good on plans for AI, you really need to clamp down on the E2 with tren in the mix to avoid prolactin issues, and you have caber for that too.

Please keep us posted, or maybe start a log.

Drop the Mast and the Anavar. Just no need for all this when using Tren. I mean you are not getting ready for a show are you. Just ridiculous for all these compounds. If you cannot accomplish what you want with Test base and Tren only , then you will never get where you want.

Back