I need some support.. Reaching out.

Fknyeahbuddy

Hey guys I finished my 10 week sust cycle @500mg p week and dbol first 4 weeks. now during the cycle i got kicked out of where i was living now im living underneath of a house with 4 international students. Towards the end my mrs left me because of reasons basically things i was or wasnt doing and this girl is my soul mate i dont want to be alive if i dont have her. Anyway so at first i was ok ive always been able to detach really easy from people infact i left every single one of my exs without phase.anyway now im in pct im on clomid and nolva at 75/50/50/50 and nolva at 40/20/20/20 i am an emotional wreck i think its from the clomid i am on a mission to get her back its all i think about day n night and anyway im feeling suicidal and just like a bitch really. I just need some words of support i kinda feel so alone. Thanks in advance.

Finish your PCT run, it is vital. Without it, you will never return to normal (or most likely never will). After it is over, take stock of your life. If she is your soul mate, drop all use of AAS and anything that will alter your body chemistry (unless prescribed by a doctor). This includes alcohol and recreational drugs. Clean up your system so you can think clearly.

Get yourself a place to live where your mrs will WANT to live. I am sure she does not want to live in a basement with 4 international students...

You can do it, just stay steady, follow the course you know you need to follow, and you will get there. Here is a favorite picture of mine:

View attachment 566796

Hey guys I finished my 10 week sust cycle @500mg p week and dbol first 4 weeks. now during the cycle i got kicked out of where i was living now im living underneath of a house with 4 international students. Towards the end my mrs left me because of reasons basically things i was or wasnt doing and this girl is my soul mate i dont want to be alive if i dont have her. Anyway so at first i was ok ive always been able to detach really easy from people infact i left every single one of my exs without phase.anyway now im in pct im on clomid and nolva at 75/50/50/50 and nolva at 40/20/20/20 i am an emotional wreck i think its from the clomid i am on a mission to get her back its all i think about day n night and anyway im feeling suicidal and just like a bitch really. I just need some words of support i kinda feel so alone. Thanks in advance.

Your in a bad place right now, it will pass, just ride it out.

As for you girl, you cant know your true feelings for her at the moment, your weak and vulnerable, when im in that state, I pine for many old flames and then when I get out of it, im like, fuck that!

Just ride it out bro, keep as much as your day to day the same, job, work, school, gym etc.

Don't run for dope or alcohol, that will make it worse.

being depressed and having obsessive and even being suicidal over a girl... WHO DOESNT WANT YOU sounds ridiculous to me.

if you are suicidal go see a psychiatrist. go talk to a professional. dont post on a fuckin meathead workout forum

being depressed and having obsessive and even being suicidal over a girl... WHO DOESNT WANT YOU sounds ridiculous to me.

if you are suicidal go see a psychiatrist. go talk to a professional. dont post on a fuckin meathead workout forum

I agree 100%.

When someone says they're suicidal, nobody should say just ride it out. That's horrible advice. According to afsp.org, each year
44,193 Americans die by suicide. That's 44,193 people that were suicidal that tried to "ride it out."

Finish out PCT and clean up..... all as you try to get some professional help. Gotta be around people best you can to attempt to handle and work with this. :wavey:

I'm 66 yrs old and started dealing with a clinical breakdown back in 75'. Diagnosed at that time as Manic- Depressive Psychosis..... later years Bi-Polar. Not saying you are that, BUT we know you are depressed by what you say. Having been there and back several times with the suicidal thoughts and people telling me OH not a big deal just get over it, just forget it and move on....Huh ? I have said to many....The next time you tell a clinically depressed or Bi-Polar person to "Just Get Over It", you just may be Never see or hear from them again. Get it " No work on it but get some help from a support group and doctor.

YOU gotta put one foot forward but get help walk it out.... Ya know I really hate to say.. ."look at, one day at a time" sometimes talking it out seems endless.... But that's what most have to do to and that's talk it out. Hence the need to talk to someone who can shed light on your mental health and the situation. Maybe some TEMPORARY meds. Meds not for everyone but for many it' was an aid, a life saver. I am LIVING proof.

SO ya see you came to forum full of crazies...ah ha ha ha :laugh: and they gave you the best input and that is see a professional, OH and get support from loved ones.

Last edited:
Back