I need your help for 40 yrs newbie

fantekltd

Hello all,
I am 40 yrs ols 89 kgs 177 cm tall male.Sporting for 5 yrs .
My BF is around %18.
I decided to use anabolics and will be my first time.(Upto this year i used 2 time clenbuterol cycle as pyramide for 1 months)
I need a cutting cycle .Can someone help me what must be included?Testo + tren is ok for me or not or awaiting ur advises?
Thanks.

Hello all,
I am 40 yrs ols 89 kgs 177 cm tall male.Sporting for 5 yrs .
My BF is around %18.
I decided to use anabolics and will be my first time.(Upto this year i used 2 time clenbuterol cycle as pyramide for 1 months)
I need a cutting cycle .Can someone help me what must be included?Testo + tren is ok for me or not or awaiting ur advises?
Thanks.

read stickies first cycle should be test only to see how ur body react to aas.

read stickies first cycle should be test only to see how ur body react to aas.

This is all there is to say, Get back with us after you do with anymore questions (After you read these you can probably give a class on first cycles) ;-)
Welcome to Ology!

Yes I agree do a little more home work and we will be happy to help but there is a lot of very good info on this board read up brother

OK thank you very much to all.
I will start with just Testo En.And No TREN.:)
Is that a good idea of adding Oxandrolone after 1 mont of Testesteron.
And any idea what should be weekly dosage of Testo?

Well definitely run tren A if you go that route man. Tren turns me into an angry monster. I'm 46 so sort of your age. It cut me up good though but I found it to be a bit overrated for mass at 50mg a day. Could have simply been too low a dose for me in terms of mass. Idk. Like the others have said you won't get anyone on here telling you to run tren as a first cycle. I'd use test prop and anavar if you can get it. Tren is a Pandora's box bro

Well definitely run tren A if you go that route man. Tren turns me into an angry monster. I'm 46 so sort of your age. It cut me up good though but I found it to be a bit overrated for mass at 50mg a day. Could have simply been too low a dose for me in terms of mass. Idk. Like the others have said you won't get anyone on here telling you to run tren as a first cycle. I'd use test prop and anavar if you can get it. Tren is a Pandora's box bro

Great Thx bro

Take the best advice from the experienced members here.

Back