I quit trt because I think my hypogonadism was steroid induced

I know without having bllod test levels checked before firwt cycle there no way of knowing for sure what t level should be. But is total test level 598 ngdl and free test 18 ngdl pretty good for 35 yr old?

I know I said I wasnt gonna leave this thread hanging and Im not. Sorry for the delay I didn go all the way through with it I ran a 6 week test p tren a cycle. Then restarted the above protocol only difference is I done 500 iu hcg through the cycle.

After the cycle I waited 2 weeks to start serms. During that 2 weeks shot 1000 iu hcg eod. Then started 25 mg clomid 10 mg nolva 25 mg proviron only ran it for 3 weeks couldn stand the mood sides of the serms. I waited 5 weeks after discontinuing serms and had labs.
Total t 598NG/dL range 264-916
Free t 18.24 NG/DL. Range 5.00-21.00
%Free testosterone3.05. Range 1.50-4.20

I feel pretty good but not 100%. Labido is like 60%. Wood is like 80 percent.
I didn check any other hormones bcause i payed out of pocket for these $93 for just total and free t.

I guess it probably takes a while for labido to feel normal? Or maybe never feel normal again after experiencing isane labido on cycles?

That was a very bad PCT...
You ran test prop and waited 2 weeks to start PCT ? You never ran HCG during cycle but waited to do it in the gap ?
You also did low doses of clomid/nolva for a short duration, specially on a tren cycle...(why was proviron in there ?)

5 weeks was also too short to get labs, clomid almost doubled my testo but couple months later it was half, which is probably what you experince libido wise.
And If i had to guess, you also didn't run AI ? So body is still adjusting. Give it more time.

I know without having bllod test levels checked before firwt cycle there no way of knowing for sure what t level should be. But is total test level 598 ngdl and free test 18 ngdl pretty good for 35 yr old?

No way to know, no. You could have been 800 natty, no way to tell.
Its pretty exactly your value for your age group, however, I suspect it will be closer to 400-500 in 3 months. At least using myself as anecdotal evidence.

So the best thing I can do at this point is wait another 2 or 3 months and get tests again? How would it continue to go down? Is it pobable the small disage of serms I took was still affecting test levels 5 weeks after discontinuing?
I will try and use the private labs and get woman panel next time. The closest place to me is 30 min away and its hard to fit it in with my work schedule to get there early in the morning.

So the best thing I can do at this point is wait another 2 or 3 months and get tests again? How would it continue to go down? Is it pobable the small disage of serms I took was still affecting test levels 5 weeks after discontinuing?
I will try and use the private labs and get woman panel next time. The closest place to me is 30 min away and its hard to fit it in with my work schedule to get there early in the morning.

Clomid raises testosterone, it also has a long half life... It should clear in roughly 6 weeks, but this was not the case for me, it dropped by half in about 10 more weeks.
So yes, wait 2 months and get another blood work.

Blood work is the only definitive answer you can get on your own health and well being. Anything else is guessing or bro science.
I take them regularly all year around to have reference values, specially if I feel a certain way then if blood works shows something irregular I'll know what was causing those specific symptoms.

Well that doesnt sound very promissing for me then. But I will remain optamistic that levels will hold.
My doc does regular labs to check all the wellness tests and testosterone and estrodial.
I just bought these on my own because I am not including the doc in this restart experiment. I am affraid that if doc was involved and my level held at 350 since thats above bottom end labs they might cancel my script. And if I cant hold any more than 350 natty test ill just remain on the cyp injections.
Ill just give it more time natty and see how it goes.
Thanks for your input.

Back