I took the plunge!

Hawkman44

I just gave myself the first shot of my first cycle! :elephant:

I don't know why, but I was shaking like a leaf. It took me 10 minutes to actually go through with it.... and when I did it was PAINLESS!

I think it's just because my heart was beating so fast.... but now I feel like this really cool rush of energy and warmth throughout my body. (I think it's all in my head but it feels good!)

Any info on taking b-12 during a cycle? I was told I should take it, but I don't really know what it helps, and how much I should take.:jump:

Congratulations bro. Great adrenaline rush afterwards isn't it! As for the B-12, I take it, in pill form while on cycle and off. You talking about pills or injections?

Semper Fi

Congrats on your first shot. What is your cycle ??

B-12, unless you are deficient, you won't notice much, I wouldn't even bother with it.

I hit the quad. It went in like butter!!!!! I was still sweating like a pig afterwords though. :laugh4:

I am starting off slow... and just doing 300mg of Test per week to start ( I have Ldex for during and nolv, and HCG and clomid for PCT).
I want to see how I respond. I have a job where my apperance is very important, so I'm going to make sure I don't have a bad reaction or blow up like a ballon.

It sounds crazy but i feel like I did when I was 10 years old on Christmas Day. It's great so far!

As for the B-12, I bought some 1000mcg pills from Walmart. Did not know if I really need them or how much to take.

By the way Semper Fi,

I"m a former Grunt (331-machine gunner). Got out about 11 years ago.

Semper Fi Devil Dog!

It only gets better from where you are now bro...You'll find that all you can do is think about your next cycle after the one you are on is over...

It's great!

Hope the gains are great for you

What does you cycle look like?

My bad...just saw it...I overlooked it the first time because i was reminiscing of my first cycle...ah the good old days...

Hawkman44 said:
By the way Semper Fi,

I"m a former Grunt (331-machine gunner). Got out about 11 years ago.

Semper Fi Devil Dog!

I was 0341 mortarman before I got my 0321. Loved being a grunt. Wish I was over there with the rest of the bubbas right now.

Semper Fi
OORAH

Back