I wanna do an all oral cycle minus test

big bangs

Alright so heres what I want to do let me know what you guys think:

Week 1-5 Turinabol 10mg a day
Week 1- 12 (end of cycle) 200mg test en a week
Week 1- 12 (end of cycle) Novaldex-d 10mg

A few questions:
How do you space out your test pins when using ENTHane considering its longer half life? Im thinking 100mg Mon and 100mg Fri

Is my dosage for the Nova alright? What else can I do to guarantee no gyno?

For pct I was thinking taking clomid but Im debating weather I should save it strictly for pct or start it a little before my last week.

All suggestions are appreciated!

Are your male or female?

If male, it looks like you are proposing TRT -- not a cycle. This is basically a replacement dose of testosterone unless you are hypogonadal.

How old are you? Stats? Why do you think this would be a good "cycle"? Is this your first time using AAS?

Why nolva the whole time? Past gyno issues? Why no AI?

P.S. there are no guarantees with AAS. There are always risks. You can just try to minimize the risks as much as possible.

Last edited:
I'm male. i wanted my cycle to be short i don't need to be massive lol.I chose to do nova the whole time just to be on the safe side, no past issues though. What would be a good AI and how would you dose it? How would I make this an overall better cycle?

thx

You have a lot of potential for natural growth still. You should focus on your diet.

You are an adult though and can make your own decisions. I would encourage you to spend a lot more time reading the stickies here and threads. You can learn a lot more about AAS.

If you decide to do a cycle, don't shut your HPTA down for a replacement dose of test. Make it worth your while. A common first cycle is.

12 Weeks:
500mg test c or e per week (inject 250mg twice a week).
.25mg arimidex every other day.
250iu hCG twice a week up until you start PCT

Use clomid and nolva for PCT.

Get pre, mid and post cycle blood work for your hormone levels.

Contact 3J on this site about diet advice. If you don't eat on cycle you won't grow.

Back